Chapter 24

Xavier's POV

"I am very happy you made time for a meeting with me." I grunted at the pudgy man in front of me. I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Although I had a deal in mind before coming here, I have decided on something else that would benefit both me and you and would cost you little to nothing." I merely glanced at him nodding my head signaling him to continue.

"I'll allow you 50% of my profit for only a small trade.." I swear if this guy doesn't hurry up. "...the girl." I snapped my head towards him. Silence slowly crept up.

"Excuse me?" I muttered. My voice was raspy and I clenched my first under the table.

"Just let me have the girl and you can be on your way. It would be absolutely no cost to you and it wou-" He did not get to finish because I already had my hand wrapped around his neck. I stood up and slowly backed him up against the wall.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I said slowly, the words rolling off my tongue in disbelief. You could clearly hear the malice present in my voice.

"I-I thought it w-would be an easy d-deal, y-you know?" My hand squeezed tighter around his neck.

"What the fuck makes you think I would give my girl to a pig like yourself?" I questioned. His back was now against the wall and his ugly face was turning a bright red. The sight of him sickened me.

"Wh-What....happened? N-normally...you wouldn't...h-have a....p-problem giving away one...of your girls." His was now struggling to breath. I couldn't get the thought of what he would do to Sunny. The though of him touching her. Her scared face with tears in her eyes. I squeezed my hand harder.

"P-please...st-stop!" His voice was now a mere whisper. His eyes slowly rolled to the back of his head and just before he closed his eyes I released my hand and watched him satisfyingly drop to the floor.

He gasped for air and I could see the red prints of my fingers on his neck. "Don't you ever come anywhere close to me or her ever again. If I even happen to glance at you from the corner of my eye you are fucking dead! Do you understand?!"

He nodded his head still panting.

"Now get the fuck out of here and don't even think of taking one look at her on your way out!"

He grunted in response and slowly rose to his feet making me annoyed. "Fucking hurry!" He hurriedly got up and ran to the door with his head down. I watched and glared as he passed by Sunny and ran to the elevator before clicking a random button all without even glancing up or at Sunny.

Sunny watched the man leave and then turned to me. She smiled one of her cute smiles and ran into the room over to me. Her arms wrapped around me and I sighed. God how I love this.

"Wh-why was the m-man crying?" She asked looking up at me. I smirked in satisfactory.

"I'm not sure." I said before wrapping my arms around her pulling her back into an embrace. The hoodie of mine she was wearing covered her hands and the ends basically just flopped around. How is she so cute?

We stood in each other's embrace for a few more minutes before she suddenly pulled back. "Toby! We have to g-go home and m-make sure T-Toby is okay!" I sighed and pulled her in to kiss her forehead.

"Okay, lets go."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Hey my little peaches 🍑

Question number 1: (Are you doing better)
Yes I am! It was only a small bump in the road and I'm feeling so much better

Question number 2: (Where are you from)
I am from the United States. I live in the southern part but when I get older, I really would like to move to maybe another country even though it may be a bit extreme.

Question number 3: (Did you make the head character to be like you or was it completely from your imagination)
Imagination! Well...mostly. In my head I think of her to look relatively like me even though I am no where near as short as her. I imagine her with curly hair, blue eyes, freckles, and brownish hair.

Question number 4: (When writing, do you have this thought in your mind. Like it's stuck there until you write it and get it out)
Not exactly. Something I normally do is at night right before I go to sleep I like to close my eyes and just think about cute dialogue for the book or a future book that I'm working on *wink*. I'll just think of random scenarios and then write them down.

Question number 5: (Will we be seeing more romantic dynamic soon?)
OF COURSE! Just a few more chapter to go!

Question number 5: (What is your dream place to live)
Honestly like I said in one of the above questions I really want to travel to another country. Since this may be impossible I really want to live in a big city. Somewhere like Beverly Hills or LA.

Question number 6: (What's your happiest moment)
Oh lord! I don't even know. There are so many amazing things in my life to happen that I have been blessed with.

Sorry for the short chapter!

Bye my little peaches 🍑