Chapter 19

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say thank you all so much for 100k views. I never thought I would get this far with this book and it make me so happy. I hope you all had a good thanksgiving and enjoy the chapter! ❤️

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Xavier's POV

I stormed out of the house stomping over to my car and starting it up. I rested my forehead on my steering wheel and took a deep breath. God, I hate seeing her cry. It's not like I meant too. I just saw her with Caleb and something in me had snapped. She had been spending so much time with him and he was hugging her. I don't want her to leave me for him.

I lifted my head and started the car. I need to get some things off my mind. I pulled out of my driveway hesitantly. It took all of me to not hop back out of the car and go grab Sunny. I knew I could not though because Caleb would probably tackle me to the ground before I got a chance to even glance at her.

I was going to one of the bars a guy I know owns. Alcohol would help get everything off of my mind probably.

Before I knew it I arrived at the bar. I hopped out and tried to ignore the stares of the desperate women and even some men. I nodded at the bouncer who immediately opened the door for me when he noticed who I was. The bar was packed but I managed to weave my way around the drunk men and women and reach the bar.

As soon as I reached, the guy manning the bar turned around around and I quickly recognized him. "Xavier, my man, what brings you here!" Daniel said while cleaning a shot glass.

"I just need to get my mind off some things." I said keeping myself from getting annoyed at his bubbly attitude.

"Bad day?"

I nodded not bothering to say anything.

"Well what can I get you!" He asked.

"Anything with vodka."

"That bad of a day?"

I nodded and he gave me a look of pity. I hated that look. I'm Xavier Black! I'm not meant to be pitied.

"Here you go man!" Daniel said coming back with a clear liquid. I muttered a thanks and he walked off the help another customer.

I downed the murky liquid and ignored the burning in my throat.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-🍑-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I took another sip. By now I had lost count on how many drinks I had drank. My thoughts were jumbled and everything was numb. I slammed my fist against the counter. "More!" I slurred.

Daniel walked over and stared at me. "Xavier I think you need to take a break for a little bit. How are you going to get home!" I didn't want to go home though. Home just made me think about Sunny and Caleb. Wait! Caleb was at my house alone with Sunny. What if Caleb had convince Sunny to do something dirty. Oh god I got to save my Sunny!

"I've gotta go h-home!" I said loudly to know one in particular.

Daniel looks down and sighed. "Give me your keys and I'll take you home. I'm finished with my shift anyways." I threw my hand in my pocket and dug around till I felt something and tossed it on the counter in front of Daniel without looking.

"That's not your keys Xavier, that's a fucking condom!" He said annoyed.

"Oopsies!" I mumbled and dug in my pocket again till I heard the jingle of keys and threw it at Daniel again.

"Finally," he muttered, "let's go!"

I stood up from the stool and nearly fell down. The room was spinning and I felt like I was flying. "Your like a fucking child when you are drunk!" Daniel said. I felt him take my arm and wrap it around his neck.

"Let's go!"

I let him drag me along as I leaned limply against him. We had to get home quickly so I could save Sunny.

Once he reached the car he threw me in and muttered stuff under his breath.

He then got in on the driver side, started the car, and drove me towards home.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Caleb POV

I was setting on Xavier's couch watching T.V. when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to an annoyed looking man with a passed out Xavier leaned against his arm. "What the fu-"

"Before you say anything I'm one of Xavier's friends! He got wasted and I drove him home so he wouldn't kill himself!"

"Okay then?" I said awkwardly.

"Is there somewhere I can lay him down. He weighs as much as a fucking elephant!" The man groaned. I opened the door to let him in and he carried Xavier over to the couch before throwing him on top of it. Xavier groaned and rolled over.

"The whole way home he was mumbling about how pretty the sun was and how Caleb and the sun were probably fucking."

I smirked. "Of course he did." The man looked at me in confusion and started walking to the door.

"Okay well I will just leave I guess. Good luck with Xavier." I nodded and watching him leave. I looked back at Xavier and sighed. Of course he did this.

I heard tiny footsteps patter down the stairs. "C-Caleb?"

"What Sunny."

"I-I heard noise." She whimpered.

I sighed. I don't think of Sunny like Xavier thinks of her. To me she is more of a sister figure but it's fun sometimes to watch Xavier fill up with jealousy.

"I-is that Xavier?" She asked me. I nodded.

"What wrong w-with him?" She asked.

"A lot," I mutter, "you've got to promise me you'll try your hardest to stay with him okay?"

She look at me for a second before nodding. "I-I'll try!" She said.

"Good."

$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$)$

Hi my little peaches 🍑So this chapter was a tad bit weird but I was going home from vacation and I had some free time to write so I did.

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving because I know I did.

Be prepared for some drunk Xavier and Sunny in the next chapter. ❤️

Question of the day: Do you have any family traditions? (I don't lol)

Bye my peaches 🍑