Chaper 8

Sunny's POV

I woke up and stretched my limbs. My eye lids fluttered open and I looked around at my surrounding. The harsh light of the sun coming through the window made me flinch. Suddenly the door busted open revealing a Xavier in a black suit.

"Finally, your up! You have 30 minutes to get ready. We're going somewhere. You can go to the bathroom and take a shower. Once you get out there will be clothes on the bed for you now hurry!"

Just like that I jumped out of the comfy bed and clumsily ran to the bathroom hearing an amused chuckle from behind me. I quickly shut the door and locked it. The bathroom was huge! I looked at the shower which was about as big as a small walk in closet.

I peeled off my clothes and started the shower. After a little while it warmed up and I quickly jumped in. The warm water ran down my back making me moan in delight. It had been so long since I had last taken a "real" shower. As much as I wanted to wash my hair with soap I refrained from it. I didn't know whether or not Xavier would be okay with me using his soap.

After staying in the shower for around ten minutes I forced myself to get out. I stepped out already missing the warmth. I looked around for a towel finally finding one in a closet. I wrapped it around myself and slowly opened the door to the bedroom. Peeking my head out I looked around making sure no one was in there. Just like Xavier had said there were clothes laid out on the bed.

Quickly I ran out the door into the bedroom and snatched the clothes off the bed before turning around and rushing straight back to the bathroom. Except I didn't make it far because right when I turned around I bumped into a wall. Well not a wall more like Xavier's chest. I clutched the towel tightly making sure it wouldn't fall. I looked up at Xavier and felt my face start to burn.

"O-oops" I said embarrassed.

"It's okay little one. I just came to tell you that you have 15 minutes before we leave. Just to let you know I'm dragging your cute little butt out of here clothed or not." He smirked. As he said that I jumped up and ran quickly to the bathroom. I shut the door quickly and looked down at the clothing he got me. There in my hands was a white shirt and a pair of short overalls. Also there were a pair of grey sandals, a bra and underwear.

I felt myself blush. I quickly pulled myself together and decided to put all the clothes on. When I finished I looked at myself in the mirror. Surprisingly everything was a perfect fit. The shirt and overalls fit amazingly as well as the bra and underwear. The shoes were not too tight or too big but just right.

The only thing left now was my hair which was all over the place from not brushing it in around a week. I looked on the cabinet for a brush. When I found one I grabbed it and brushed through my hair till I was satisfied with how it looked. I put the brush back down praying that Xavier wouldn't be mad that I used it.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. For once I wasn't wearing a large hoodie and shorty shorts. I was wearing a designer shirt with cute overalls over it. I took a deep breath in. After a minute of staring at myself I decided that I should probably go out and tell Xavier I'm finished before he comes in and drags me out. I awkwardly opened the door and stepped out.

Xavier was sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone. When he heard the bathroom door open he looked up. His eyes scanned my body not ashamed at all. Finally he reached my face. His signature smirk was casted on his face. "Took you long enough!" He stood up from his position on the bed and walked over to the door.

"Well are you coming?" He asked. I snapped out of my daze and scurried over beside him tripping over my feet in the process. When I reached him he grabbed my hand and pulled me along beside him.

After dragging me through a series of hallways and through the living room we finally reached the garage. To say he had a lot of cars would be an underestimate. In the garage there were so many cars I could barely count them all. Most of them were sports cars. "Say a number 1-28 little one" Xavier said looking down at me. "F-fourteen?" I said confusedly. "Good choice."

Xavier pulled me along beside him in the garage till me reached a black Lamborghini. I had saw these in newspapers that people had thrown on the ground. To be honest I thought they were fake. I looked at the car in awe. It had been so long since I had last been in a car. Xavier pushed me towards the passenger side of the car. "Get in."

I hesitantly let go of his hand and inched my way to the car door. I was scared to touch the door afraid that I might mess up something. I lightly touched the handle trying not to make any fingerprints and pulled the door open very slowly. "Are you going to get in or am I going to have to put you in myself?" With that being said I quickly but softly opened the door and jumped in as fast as I could when I got situated I shut the door and admired the inside of the car.

Inside was absolutely stunning. There were so many buttons in the middle that I was afraid to touch anything. The seats were white leather and made the whole inside of the car pop. I was to busy admiring the car that I didn't notice Xavier open the door and get in. Suddenly I felt arms reach over me and Xavier's face was inches from mine. I was afraid to move. What was he doing?

I heard a click from beside me and looked down to realize that he had buckled my seatbelt. When he pulled away I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Safety first." His deep voice calmly said as he started up the car.

He hit a button and the garage door opened. He pulled out of the garage and went through the gates that the two guards opened. His house was so heavily guarded that I'm surprised I was able to break in without getting caught. He pulled out onto the road and started driving to wherever we were going.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sorry for not updating in awhile. I was very busy with family things.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember, if you are good at making covers and would like to make one for me you can send it through my Instagram @itscaitlinb. Thank y'all sooooooooooooo much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye now my little peaches 🍑❤️