Chapter 9

Sunny's POV

I watched out the window at the scenery. It had been so long since I had last been in a car. The way the car sped down the busy streets made me excited but also nervous. We had been in the car for about fifteen minutes and I didn't even pay attention that the car stopped.

"Come on Sunny!" Xavier said. I didn't even realize he had got out of the car. Quickly I opened the door and scurried out to catch up to Xavier.

"Stay by me okay? Do not talk to anyone!" I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand hand and pulled me closer to his side. We entered the building which I had noticed was humongous.

The doors were glass with surprisingly no fingerprints or smudges whatsoever. We walked in and inside was absolutely beautiful. There were two elevators one that said public and one that said private at the back of the room. There was a big couch in the middle with a carpet and a coffee table. We walked further into the room. In the front there was a secretary's desk with a blond lady looking down at her nails with tons of makeup on her face.

At the sound of footsteps the secretary looked up from her nails and her bored facial expression changed to a seductive one. "Good morning Mr.Black. You look very handsome today!" She said in a annoying high voice. As if he didn't hear her he pulled me along beside him and went to the elevator that said private.

He pulled out a card from his wallet and slid it across a scanner. The doors opened and we walked in. The elevator was very grand looking. Xavier reached towards the buttons and pressed level 50 which happened to be the highest level. As the doors closed I didn't fail to notice the dirty glares the secretary gave me causing me to unconsciously move closer to Xavier.

We sat in the elevator in silence. I watched the numbers go up and up till it finally stops at 50. The door smoothly opened and we walked out. Not even a second after we walked out though a man who looked to be in his early 50s rushed up to Xavier in a hurried manner. "Good evening sir. Your coffee is waiting for you on your desk. I just want to let you know you have a meeting at 3:00 with Mr. Sanders and then at 5:00 you have an interview scheduled with WCD News station and at some point today a photo shoot must be scheduled for sometime this week for Wealthiest Peoples Magazines."

I couldn't concentrate with all the things he was saying. He said everything so rapidly I'm surprised even Xavier understood it. "Schedule the photoshoot for Thursday afternoon." Xavier said without any emotion. The way he said it gave me chills. I felt a tug on my hand snapping me out of my daze. "Let's go." I walked along with Xavier until we reached a door that said CEO Xavier Black on a silver rectangle above the door. He let go of my hand and reached into his pocket to grab a set of keys. He used them to open the door and we walked in.

The inside of the office was so amazing. Is was very grand and modern and pretty much everything was spotless. Even the trash can at the side of the room looked clean. A huge wooden desk sat at the end of the room with a chair behind it and two in the front of it. Behind it was a ginormous window that you could see the whole entire city from.

Xavier let go of my hand. "You go set over there and I'll order a meal for you since you have not ate yet." He pointed over to a couch at the corner of the room. "If you need something don't be afraid to ask." With that he pulled out his phone and dialed a number into it. Ignoring him I looked around the room some more. I had never been somewhere so beautiful and amazing. Other than Xavier's mansion of course.

The couch was so soft it made me want to cuddle into it and fall asleep. I felt the soft cloth of the couch with my hand. I averted my gaze to the huge window on the wall. The scenery was so beautiful. Normally you would have to pay to get a view this good.