Chapter 26

Sunny's POV

Woah.

Woah!

I feel weird.

I have saw people give each other kisses before, but not like that.

Xavier had me cuddled underneath him while he was asleep. As tired as I was, I could not stop thinking about what just happened not long ago. Xavier kissed me...on the lips.

I made weird noises when he did to. I did not mean to, it just happened. I did not know what to say or do. What if he thought it was gross? Did I do it right?

I felt like crying.

This was all so weird to me. I just wanted to close my eyes and forget all about it. Which is what I did...except I didn't forget anything.

•-•-•-•

I woke up with something heavy resting on my chest. Without opening my eyes, I already knew what it was. It was not surprising to see that it was Xavier's arm since this was how we normally slept.

I turned my head slightly to take a look at his face. He was sleeping peacefully with slight snores coming out of his mouth. He kept a tight grip on me and held me up against his chest which was common for when we went to bed.

I pulled my arms out from his grip and rubbed my sleepy eyes. This caused Xavier to stir and groan.

"Xavier?" I asked.

He grunted in response.

"Are you awake?" I whispered even though it was kind of obvious.

"Yes, Sunny." He said. He wrapped his arms tighter around my waist and was basically suffocating me against his chest.

"X-Xavier, I can't b-breath!" My voice came out muffled due to his chest. He quickly lightened his grip on me and put his hand up to run it through my hair.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled out.

"Xavi-"

"Sunny, go back to sleep before I kiss you again." That shut me up quickly. My face burned and I hated it. I was now wide awake and knew I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept quiet though hoping he would assume I just fell back asleep again. That is, until I heard him sigh and I was lifted up on top of him.

"Your not going back to sleep, are you?" He murmured. I stayed quiet just in case that was a threat. He sighed and slowly sat up with me in his arms so I was straddling him.

"Let's go get ready for work." He said but did not make any move to get up. We sat there for a minute in complete silence as I waited for him to stand up.

"O-okay, lets go!" I made an effort to get up but he did not budge.

"X-Xavier."

"Your so adorable when you say my name."

"Y-your going to b-be late!"

"I love when you are worried about me."

"You n-need to get ready!"

"Your so cu-"

"XAVIER!" I snapped growing frustrated. It took me a second to realize what I had done. I just yelled at a guy nearly a foot and a half taller than me who's muscles are as big as me. He could easily pick me up and throw me out the window.

Quickly, I laid my head on his chest and hugged him.  "I-I'm so sorry, X-Xavier. I did n-not mean t-to yell at you. I-I was getting a-angry. Y-your probably s-so mad at me. Please, I-I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry." I hugged him tightly as if that would help.

I felt his heavy hand rub the small of my back which I loved. "Sweetheart, I'm not mad."

"Really?" I asked. Maybe he was not going to throw me out the window.

"Of course, love. In fact, you are the only person who I would be happy to have yell at me!"

"Really?" I asked again and looked up at him.

"Of course. Now let's go get ready and head to work." I nodded and tried to stand up but he held me down once again. I was starting to get frustrated.

"Wait right there, Sunny. I still haven't got my morning kiss." He said and smirked down at me. My face burned and I got another funny feeling in my stomach.

"I'm waiting!" He closed his eyes and puckered his lips slightly. I blushed and I leaned in slightly but instead of kissing his lips, I moved slightly over and kissed around the corner of his lips. I quickly jumped off his lap and ran to the bathroom before he could catch me.

"What the fu-" I shut the door before he could finish his sentence and locked it. I heard him stomp over to the bathroom door and try to open it before grunting and stomping away while muttering something along the lines of "What a little tease..." whatever that is.

I ignored it though and hopped into the shower savoring the feeling of the warm water.

-/-:-/-:-/-:-/;-;-/:—;//;—:-/:——:——/:-//:/-::—/::-

Hey my little peaches! 🍑

The start of my summer has been so busy. I have Cross Country practice EVERYDAY over the summer from 6:30 IN THE MORNING to 8:30 and it is killing me. :(

But I am living and I am sure looking forward to the start of school. I hope all of your summers have started off well or if you don't have summer break now or never I hope your day is going well.

In regards to me not updating. I can't say I have an excuse...and I feel horrible for it. I never have any new ideas for the book and I always lose my passion for it. I will try not to give up though. I just hope you all can bear with me and give me some ideas for the book if you have any.

I want to thank you all for the support and I love you all.

Bye my little peaches 🍑