A Quick Talk...

Hey my little peaches 🍑

I understand that authors notes are the most annoying things in the world especially in the middle of the story. I despise them as well and I want to apologize to everyone who thought this would be an update.

I first want to start off by saying thank you for the amazing support on my story. We are almost to 1 million views and when I made this story I would have never imagined how much it would grow. I am so SO grateful for everything. Writing "His Little Thief" is something that I now enjoy doing in my free time and makes me excited to watch it grow. I could have never have done it without all of YOU. YOU ALL are what makes me so happy that I decided to write this small book. I could never be able to thank you enough.

However, today I really wanted to talk about something extremely important and relating to today's world. As many of you know there are loads of protests and riots going on in America right now. Although there are not many protests in the small city I live in it is still affecting me greatly. I am a STRONG supporter of "BLM" and always will be. I do believe it is a good thing that people are fighting for our believes and I also believe that this is the start of a whole entire revolution.

Sadly though this has taken its tole on me in a negative way as well and is causing me to be faced with so many dilemmas.

A very close family member of mine is a police officer...

Many people are aware of the strong hatred towards police officers during this difficult time and during the protests. Lately I am so conflicted...

I've cried so many times asking myself why couldn't we all be accepting of each other no matter our differences and why all police officers couldn't just do what they are meant to do and help people. Why do we live in a world where some police and law enforcement do the exact opposite than what they should be doing.

I've felt like I can't say my views on things in fear of being judged by friends and family.

I wanted to share this with all of y'all because as you all know I have not updated. I feel as though I am disappointing the amazing people who have taken time to actually read my book and want to know what will happen next in the story line.

Everything that has been going on has created a horrible stress on me mentally. I can no longer focus without wondering what will happen next in this scary time we live in.

I will definitely delete this later so people won't be annoyed by it but I wanted to reach out to all of my readers and let them really know what is going on in my life.

If you did take time out of your day to read this thank you. Your time and patience makes me incredibly thankful to have understanding people like yourself.

Thank you all...

Bye my little peaches 🍑❤️
✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿