Chapter 12

Xavier's POV

We continued eating with Caleb smirking at me occasionally and me glaring right back at him when Sunny looked away. Sunny ate her mac and cheese happily and continuously looked over at me to make sure I was enjoying it. After about two bowls of mac and cheese she was finished and quietly sat in her chair waiting for me and Caleb to finish.

When I saw she was done I sat my bowl of mac and cheese to the side and looked at her. "What would you like to do now Sunny?" I asked smiling down at her. "Um well, I-I don't know. It's really u-up to you." She said quietly. "I know what we could do!" Caleb's annoying voice called out. I swear if he wasn't my friend he would be dead. "Wh-what!" My sunshine said happily. Stupid Caleb! "We could go to the park!"

To be honest that didn't seem like to much of a bad idea. "The park?" My Sunny asked. "Yes! Do you want to go?" Caleb said practically bouncing in his seat. "S-sure!" Sunny said. She was still in my shirt and I was in a suit still. Caleb was just wearing a pear of jeans and a t-shirt. "We are going to have to change first!" I added. The thought of Sunny going out in my shirt in front of a bunch of horny men made me clench my first. "Of course! You both go ahead and I'll wait down stairs for you to get done!" Caleb said and stood up from his seat to go to the living room.

I stood up as well and grabbed Sunny's tiny hand. "Come on little one." She stood up and walked with me up stairs to my bedroom. I went to my closet which was filled now with mine and her clothes. I grabbed her a hoodie and a pair of tights since it was a bit cold outside and the park was outside. I also grabbed her a pair of tennis shoes. "Here, you put this on in the bathroom okay? Once your done I'll come in there and change." She nodded her head and grabbed the clothes running into the bathroom.

I chuckled at her cuteness and sat down on the bed with a stupid smile on my face. She was changing me and for once I was happy about it.

Sunny's POV

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I leaned against the door with a stupid smile on my face. Here I was in Xavier Black's bathroom changing so we could go to the park. If someone would had told me this a month beforehand I would have told them they were crazy. I quickly slipped on the comfy clothes so I would not keep Xavier waiting. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror only to see a birds nest on my head. Oh wait it's just my hair. I tried to smooth my hair out the best I could and once I was satisfied with it I turned and opened the door.

Xavier was laying on the bed smiling at the ceiling. "I-I'm done." He turned his head and looked at me still smiling. "You can go ahead and go down stairs while I get dressed okay?" I nodded my head and rushed downstairs careful not to trip. Waiting at the door was Caleb who was tapping on a square thing. I walked up to him curiously.

I had saw people on the streets using these. I think they called aphones? Uphones?  "Hey little one!" Caleb said looking up from his square thing. I smiled at him. "C-Caleb?" I asked. "What's that?" I said pointing towards the little square. "You've never saw an iPhone before?" I shook my head. "Would you like to play a game on it?" He asked.

"Can I!" I asked excitedly. "Of course!" He said smiling and handed it to me. I looked at it confused considering I had never used one before. "Do you know what to do?" He asked. I shook my head. He reached down and I thought he was going to take the iPhone away but instead he reached under my shoulders, picked me up and sat me on his hip.

"Here, so this is one of my favorite games. It's called temple run. You have to swipe to turn and jump. Do you understand?" I shook my head and looked at the game. I did as he said and soon I started getting the hang of it. I giggled when I accidentally ran into a tree. "Now you've got the hang of it." Caleb said while ruffling my hair.

I played the game for awhile as Caleb was still holding me while we waited for Xavier who was taking a while. My head was rested on Caleb's shoulder while I used one hand to play the game. Finally I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs but I didn't look up because I was to caught up in the game.

"It took you long enough. Where you remodeling the whole entire upstairs while you were up there?" Caleb asked causing me to let out a little giggle. "Shut the fu- heck up idiot. Why are you holding my- I mean... why are you holding Sunny?" He growled.

"Well...since you decided to take years to get dressed, I let Sunny play on my phone so she wouldn't be bored." Caleb tickled me causing me to squirm and giggle. "I can hold her!" Xavier gritted out. I didn't like when he sounded mad. It scared me. I looked up causing me to die in the game but I wanted to make sure Xavier wasn't mad at me. I was just about to beat my high score too.

"We are only walking out to the car." Caleb said rolling his eyes. "And quit growling like an animal your scaring little one!" He said pushing my head into his shoulder. "I swear to fucking god I will chop your balls o-"

"Oh well we better get going before it gets to late!" Caleb said opening the door and rushing outside to a black car parked out front. He opened back seat and sat me in there lightly. He quickly shut the door and hopped in the front seat. I turned and look out the window to see an angry looking Xavier stomping out the front door. He walked over to the passenger seat of the car and got in not before muttering something about how Caleb will regret this.

———————————————-//——————————

Hey my little peaches 🍑 So I really hope y'all are enjoying the book and I'm so sorry this was such a bad chapter 😂

So I just want to make sure everyone is clear that this is NOT a DDLG book or a daddy dom. This book will have nothing to do with that and I'm sorry of you thought it did. I just wanted everyone to be clear.

Also I wanted everyone to understand that if anything in this book talks about religion, race, sex, etc. please do not get offended. I have noticed a lot of people need to be reminded that this IS just a book and should not be taken seriously.

Anyways I just want to say I'm so thankful for 8k views. There has been a lot of support on this book lately and I want to thank y'all so much. Anyways that will be all love y'all ❤️