Chapter 25

Xavier's POV

After Sunny and I walked out of the building we hopped in the car and drove home. As much as I dreaded having to take care of the damn dog at my house I knew Sunny loved it because as soon as we arrived she ran straight in and hugged him.

God, I'm turning into such a pussy. For what? A girl who broke into my house and I somehow decided that it would be smart to let her live with me. I can't deny to obvious attraction I have to the little thing. Her innocence captivates me and make me want her more and more each day. She probably doesn't even understand what the hell attraction is.

"Xavier?"

Fuck, I've imagined what it would be like to kiss her. To run my hands on her tiny waist. Even what it would be like to make love to her. Not fuck. She is to sweet to be fucked.

"X-Xavier?"

Would I ever get the chance to even kiss her. Probably not.

I was interrupted from my sinful thoughts after the little vixen herself climbed up on my lap and wrap her legs around me.

"Xavier?" She said in a mixture of a whine and whimper. Sweet Jesus, if that wasn't a turn on.

"Sweetheart, what is it?" I said in a sexually frustrated groan and adjusted her so she wouldn't feel what she was doing to me.

I think she took it the wrong way because as soon as I said that she mumbled "Never mind." and ran off.

I quickly stood up and took off after her knowing that she was probably upset. "Sunny! Come back her!" I yelled. I heard a door close to my right and walked over to it, pulling it back open. Of course, Sunny stood behind with a pouty face and her arms crossed probably annoyed that her plan of using the door to keep me out didn't work. I chuckled and walked over to her. I picked her up and fell back onto the bed that was in the room.

She struggled against me but I just hugged her till she decided she was tired and hugged me back. "What was it that you wanted, sweetheart?" I said after a minute of silence.

"N-nothing." She said back.

"Sunny!" I said in a warning tone. From the time she has been here I have learnt a lot the little habits she had. One of those things being that she will not tell you what she wanted if you got the slightest bit of annoyed at her for asking or you acted like you didn't care. It was a cute but annoying habit she had.

"I-I was cold." She said in a low voice. I now felt the small goosebumps on her arms and how her small frame was slightly shaking against me.

"Sunny, you should have told me before running away." I then flipped us so that she was underneath me. I took the cover off the bed and pulled it over us all while being very careful not to crush her.

"Better?"

She nodded her head and grabbed on to the suit I was still wearing from work. "Xavier?"

"What, love?" I asked.

"What does it mean if s-someone gets fucked?"

My eyes widened and I nearly rolled of the bed. "What!"

"C-Caleb said into his iPhone the o-other night that he was going to fuck someone a-and I do not know what th-that means." She said pouting and giving me that fucking innocent look that makes me want to kiss the life out of her.

"It- it wh-what!" At this moment I'm fucking stuttering and I don't know what the hell to say or do. I still don't know if I heard her right. I looked at her and she's still giving me that same damn look.

"Wh-what does it m-mean Xavier?" She too fucking innocent and I soon just can't take it anymore. I lean down and close the space between us, pushing her lips into mine. Let me tell you, I have never felt something so amazing. Her lips were soft against mine and I felt so good.

She wasn't kissing back though. Was she disgusted? She never had did this before had she? I was about to pull away till I heard a small whimper followed by a tiny moan. It did not sound disgusted or sad so that means she was probably enjoying it, right? Then I felt something even more amazing. A slight movement of her lips moving against mine.

My pants tightened and I could feel the heat radiating off of her and her quick breathing. Again she whimpered and that flipped a switch inside me. The kiss became rougher and even though I was leading it she softly followed. She squirmed underneath me and gripped my suit tighter. I slowly trailed my hands all the way to her waist and squeezed. She let out a soft moan. Is it possible for even a moan to sound so innocent?

I deepened the kiss more as if I was deprived of her lips and in a way I was. Her shirt slid up a little. Enough to let my hands feel her burning skin. I wanted to hear what she was feeling. I slowly strayed away from her lips and kissed down to the crevice of her neck. She was a moaning mess. She tried to make a sentence out but it was incoherent.

"X-Xavier!" She drawled our into a whimper. That woke me up and I sucked on her neck leaving a mark. Marking her as mine that is.

Her hands moved away from my suit and moved to my head were she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled me down closer to my neck. I smirked knowingly against her. I slowly trailed back up to her lips and kissed her harder than before.

I did not want this to end ever but I know that she needed air and I did not want to scare her. Hesitantly, I pulled away and look down at the cute little whimpering mess beneath me. Her pink lips were puckered and slightly bruised and on her neck multiple hickeys were starting to form.

Her cheeks were bright pink and she had her eyes still closed. I ran my thumb across her bruised lips and she fluttered her eyes open. Her cheeks turned even pinker. I chuckled and leaned down to peck her lips. She closed her eyes again and buried her face in my chest.

;;;;;;))))));;;;;;))))));;;;;;))))));;;;;)))));;;;;)))));;;;;))))));

Hey my little peaches 🍑

It felt good to take a break for a long while. I promise you all that I will never have a break as long as this one.

It's about to be the end of the school year and testing is coming up. I hope you all have had an amazing school/work year and I hope the next one is awesome as well.

I also hope you enjoyed this chapter since a lot of you have been wanting some action between the two.

I have to go now but I love all of you and thank you all for the support I have been getting.

Bye my little peaches 🍑