Plan

Matty and I slept through the rest of the day, on the living room floor. We stayed tangled within each other, asleep on the floor, greasy hair, wearing nothing but his t-shirt and both smelling of cigarette smoke.

I woke up first, a look outside telling me it was around 6am. The sky was light, but not quite daylight. My head pounded, my body ached, and my lip had been cut open. I didn't remember anything from the past day, not a single second of it. I glanced over at Matty just as he was starting to wake up, not yet noticing my lack of clothing or the marks covering our skin.

He turned to me and smiled, placing his hand on my cheek.

"Good morning."

His voice was hoarse and gravely and it sounded like he'd had a cold. To be honest, I found it attractive.

"Morning."

My voice was the same, but only coming out as a whisper. My head pounded even more as I tried to lift it off the floor and I groaned, burying my face in the carpet.

"Sounds like you had a good time." Matty laughed, slowly sitting up and ruffling his hair.

'What?" I said, my eyebrows scrunching together and confusion in my voice obvious.

"Holy shit, you got so smashed that you don't remember?"

I scrubbed my hands over my face and sat up, holding my head in my hands. I could remember coming home and finding Matty in the living room with those strangers, lying down for a while, Matty coming in and... I did cocaine with Matty.

"You alright, love?"

My head was spinning. I couldn't think straight.

"We... we did cocaine?" I asked dumbly, my eyes finding his.

"A hell of a lot of it if you can't remember"

I noticed the absence of his shirt, which wasn't anything new, but what I did notice was dark red marks littering his skin and a glimpse of scratch marks on his shoulder. My eyes widened. Matty started to smirk.

"You know, you were pretty good, babe. Apparently I was too." He chuckled, motioning to his back.

I looked down, only having a shirt covering me, my underwear thrown a few feet from us. Dark marks lead up my thighs and into the inner corners of them, my heart rate increasing. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and winced, opening the cut on the inside of my lip.

We had sex. Matty and I had sex. And I don't even remember it. Reaching my hand forward, I trailed my fingers over the bruises on Matty's neck, admiring how pretty they looked there.

"I did that?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Yeah, and this too." He turned to show my long red stripes sprawling down his back and I gasped. "Guess I was pretty fucking good, huh?"

I was having trouble processing it all. Matty and I got high on cocaine, we had sex, and I can't remember a damn thing.

"I wouldn't know, because I can't remember any of it."

Standing from his place on the floor, he stretched and revealed even more marks going down his stomach and on his hips. You could see bite marks scattered among the numerous hickeys and my head spun even faster than before. I did all that?

"Well," He started, "I guess I'll just have to show you again." He winked and walked down the hall, leaving me in a pit of embarrassment, confusion, and feeling completely lost.

"I'm getting in the shower, you coming?" He called from the bathroom.

I blushed at the thought.