Chapter 2

Adrian\Cat Noir's POV:
When I get to the Eiffel Tower, I hear someone whispering. I follow the source, and it leads me to Ladybug. She looks like she's been crying. I wonder what happened to her.

I go up and ask her what's wrong. "Nothing," she replied. I could tell she was lying. "Cmon bugaboo, you can tell me." "Ok, I'll tell you," she says, and explains the whole thing.

Apparently, she told her crush she liked him, and he rejected her. By the end of the story, she was almost crying again. You know, that story sounds pretty similar to mine, almost as if, Marinette was Ladybug.

Wait a minute.

Oh my gosh. Is this really happening, is Marinette really Ladybug? I decide not to say anything about it to her because I know how much keeping our identities a secret means to her. "Well, let me tell you my story," I say, and explain my half of the story.

After explaining, she says, "that's about as bad as mine." Why won't she piece the parts together? Maybe because she doesn't want to us to reveal ourselves. She starts crying again, I give her a hug and she doesn't resist. In fact, she hugs me back. "This is just what I needed, thank you Cat Noir." "Your welcome." "Well I better head back to school,"
we both say. "Bye" I say. "Bye."

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
Talking with Cat Noir really helped me. I think he's starting to grow on me. Omg, did really just think that. You now, since Adrian clearly doesn't like me, maybe I could try Cat Noir. Maybe.

I head back to school, and when I get to class, I see Alya chewing out Adrian. "Alya, stop," I say. "No, he made you cry so I'm gonna make him cry," she says, continuing. I drag her by the arm to our seats. "Are you ok girl?" She asks. "I will be."

Time skip to after school

Narrators POV:
After school, there was a boy who's best friend had to move. He was sad and became akumatized into Barrier, a super villain who could barricade someone in a certain area so they couldn't leave.

Marinette's POV:
After school when I get home, I turn on the tv and start homework. On tv there's a new akuma victim named Barrier. "Time to transform, Tikki, spots on!"
*transformation*

When I get to the Eiffel Tower, Cat Noir is already there. "Hey m'lady, are you ok now?" He asks. "Yeah," I reply. "Now enough small talk, let's defeat this guy!"

Time skip to after the battle

"Pound it!" "Ok, I gotta go, bug out," I say. "Wait," says Cat Noir. "Do you want to maybe go get ice cream?" He asks. "I'm about to change back, and so are you." "Well how about we both go to our houses, let our kwamis fuel up, and you meet me at the Eiffel Tower," he explains. "Ok" I say, since I'm no longer chasing after Adrian. "Really! Oh my gosh, I didn't think you would say yes!" "Well I did, see you tonight kitty," I say and go home.

When I get there, I let Tikki eat. "I can't believe I said yes," I say to Tikki. "Just give him a shot, maybe you'll like him," says Tikki. "Maybe," I reply. "Ok, let's go. Tikki, spots on!"

Adrian/Cat Noirs POV:
She said yes, she said yes, she said yes! I can't believe it. I go home and let Plagg eat his stinky camembert cheese.

"She said yes!" I say. I still can't believe it. "She did?" Said Plagg really surprised. "Yes, she did. But I feel like I hurt her to benefit me." "What do you mean?" Plagg ask confused. "I mean, I think she's Marinette, because of the story she told me. Today Marinette told me she liked me, but I rejected her because of Ladybug." I explain.

"Oh," says Plagg. "So basically, you lost but you won." Says Plagg.

"In a way, yes." I say. "Ok Plagg, it's time to go meet m'lady at the Eiffel Tower. Plagg, claws out!" *transformation* "This is going to be the best date of my life"

Narrators POV:
Both Ladybug and Cat Noir head to the Eiffel Tower for their date. Hopefully, it'll be as good they hope.
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short again, I'm watching my baby cousin while writing this. New chapter Wednesday. Bye!!👋🏼👋🏼
~Tater tot