Chapter 8

Adrien/Cat Noir's:
After we transform we go and look at the situation. "I am sandwich wrapper, here to wrap you all in sandwiches!"

"Wow, hawkmoth is really desperate. This girl probably didn't like her sandwich or something and he akumatized her." I say to Ladybug. "And sandwich wrapper? What type of name is that?" I shrug. Hawkmoth is really running out of creativity.

"Well, let's go and wrap this up," I say and look at Ladybug. She just rolls her eyes and goes towards the villain. I follow her.

I'm going to attempt to write a fight scene, sorry in advance if it's not good
We get there and see a lot of people looking like sandwiches. I tried to hold in a laugh but failed. "Cat, they may look like sandwiches, and it might be funny, but we need to save them. C'mon!"

We go towards the sandwich wrapper and ladybug throws her yo-yo at it. The sandwich wrapper almost encases it in a sandwich but she jerks it back at the last second.

"Ugh, lucky charm!" The small ladybugs go up and bring her down a ladybug themed slinky.

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
A slinky. Really, what am I supposed to do with this? I use my ladybug vision and see the Eiffel Tower, and a bunch of street lamps.

Ohhh.

"Cat, see those street lamps?" He nods. "Be ready."

I guide the sandwich wrapper to the Eiffel Tower and wrap the slinky on one side. Then I pretend to take off my earring and say "you want these! Go get them!" And pretend to throw them.

The sandwich wrapper starts running and is thrown back from the slinky. "Cat now!" "Cataclysm!" The sandwich wrapper gets in the right spot and cat breaks all the street lamps and it surrounds sandwich wrapper.

I go up to her and and take the paper bag out of her pocket and tear it. Out flies an akuma. "No more evil doing for you little akuma." I say as I open up my yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!" "Gotcha." I release a pure white akuma from my yo-yo.

"Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" I throw the slinky back into the air and everything is fixed and turned back to normal.

Sandwich wrapper turns back into a girl I recognize from the grade below me. Her name is, Season? Yeah, Season.

"Pound it!" Me and Cat Noir shout. My earrings beep, meaning I have to go back. Cat has more time left then me so I let him take the girl back to school.

"Gotta go, bug out!" I say and throw my yo-yo towards the school. I land behind a sign with no one seeing me. By time I get there lunch is over.

Well, I guess I'll skip lunch this time. Besides, I think I've seen enough sandwiches for now.

When I get to the classroom, I quietly go in and sit down in my new seat. I see everyone there except Adrien.
"Girl, where have you been?" Alya asks me in a whisper. "I, uh lost track of time while eating," I say, hoping she'll believe me. She seems to buy it and I turn around just in time to see Adrien.

"Sorry I'm late m'lady, the girls classroom was on the other side of school." Adrien says so only I can hear. "It's okay kitty," I say and pull out my book so we can read.

Hey guys, new chapter! Hope you guys have a good rest of your day, night, 4:00 am Wattpad session, whatever it is. Until the next chapter. Bye!!
~Tater tot