Chapter 6

Adrian's POV:
Me and Marinette walked to class and when we get there we see Alya and Nino sitting in the front row.

"Sorry guys, Nino wanted me to sit here, I hope it's not a problem," Alya says, giving us the innocent look. "Not a problem at all," I say. I take Marinette and pull her chair out for her. She sits down and thanks me as I sit down next to her.

Our teacher comes in and starts talking about some stuff that we've already learned so I let my mind wonder. I start thinking about how good my life is. I feel like nothing can make my life bad. Of course, I spoke, or thought, to soon.

The day went by real fast. I said goodbye to my friends and went home. When I get there, my father is standing at the bottom of the stair case. "Adrian, we need to talk, follow me to my office." I do as told follow him.

When we get there he tells me to sit and he shuts the door. "Adrian, in 2 weeks, we will be leaving France and going to live in the USA." I stand there shocked. Just to make it clear, it's Wednesday right now. Ok, back to the story.

"But why?" Why would we need to move to the USA? Aren't we fine here? "Because, there are some famous fashion designers there and I wish to associate with them and steal, I mean, borrow, their designs and become famous in the USA just like here."

"So does that mean we can move back after your done?" I ask, hoping he'll say yes.

"No, once I've started my business up there, I'll have to run it, while being there." "Why can't I stay here with one of my friends?" "Because I need you as the model!" He says slightly raising his voice.

"Really, is that the only reason you still have me, the reason you haven't put me up for adoption or anything, because you needed me to model some clothes! Well guess what, now you don't have me as a model! You can find somebody else to manipulate, I'm done with this!" I say, raising my voice to a shout and running out of his office and out of the house.

My house, not my home. That place was never a home. I keep running despite Natalie and my fathers shouts. I run to the only place I could think of. Marinette's.

Marinette's POV:
I was sitting at my desk doing my homework, when my mom calls me. "Marinette, Adrian's here," my mom says. "Ok, I'm coming!"

I go downstairs to see Adrian eat a croissant. "Hey Marinette." "Hey Adrian." "Lets go talk in your room." "Ok." We head up to my room.

"So what is it," I ask. "What?" "You don't just come here without a reason, so spill." He explains that his father wants him to move, so he kind of ran from his house.

"Oh," I say, not sure of what else to say. "Well, I was wondering if I could stay here for a while?" "Of course, let me ask my parents." I walk downstairs and ask my parents.

They say yes, of course. I go upstairs to my room and tell Adrian the good news. "Awesome!" He replies when I tell him.

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome," I say. "You know, your pretty awesome to," he says. "Thanks," I say. We stare at each other and sit there for a while. Then I feel a sudden pull towards him.

I start leaning in, as does he. Slowly, the gap is closed between us and his lips are on mine. The kiss last a full 6 seconds before he pulls away.

"Wow," I say. "Wow indeed," he replies. We then grab my laptop and watch Netflix.

"I love you Mari."

"I love you to."

Hey guys. There's not much to put, so tell my what your favorite thing to watch on Netflix is. Mine is miraculous ladybug (obviously😄).  Until next time. Peace ✌🏼🦄🐞
~Tater tot
(Ps I accidentally posted this on Wednesday so no new chapter tomorrow, but 2 today. Ok bye for reals now. Bye🦄