Chapter 31

Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
After school me and Marinette decide to go out as Ladybug and Cat Noir to go sit on the Eiffel Tower. We're just laying there when all of a sudden she asks, "What are we going to do when we go to collage?" "What?" I ask, confused. "I mean, I know it's a while away, but still," she says. I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I don't know, but what I do know is that we'll work it out," I say pulling her into a hug. She hugs back and we sit there, enjoying the silence. And then my mind starts to wonder. What will happen when we go to college? Will we stay in France? Will we go our separate ways? I decide to take the advice I gave Ladybug and not worry about it. I hear a jingle and look down. Ladybugs playing with the bell that's on my suit. She looks at me and stops. "S-sorry," She says while blushing. "It's ok," I say and she continues playing with it, and then her hands move to under my chin. "W-what are you doing?" I ask. "Experimenting," she replies. "Pur-rrr-rr," a low rumble comes from my throat and I blush. "I knew you purred, I just had to make sure though," she says and retracts her hand from my chin. She Goes back to messing with the bell and then I feel her pull it. Slowly we lean in together and kiss. At first it starts off slow, but the kisses slowly become rougher. We break apart with pants filling the air. "Where'd that come from?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders as she lays back on my chest. We watch the sunset and enjoy the view.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry this was so short but I don't have as much time as I did in the summer. Also if you haven't noticed I changed my updating schedule to Thursday's only! Again I'm really sorry. That's all for meow! Bye!
~Tater Tot🐞🐱🦋🐝🐢🦊