Chapter 14

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
I wake up in a dimly lit room, and memories of yesterday start flooding into my head.

I look around and realize I'm in hawkmoth's lair. Yay so much fun. Note the sarcasm.

I get up and attempt to move around, but fail and end up running into a wall. I fall down and realize I'm in a cage. I try looking through the cage for something, anything, but I find nothing.

Then as I turn around I see hawkmoth staring at me. I jump since I wasn't expecting him to be there. "Hello, Marinette. Or should I say Ladybug." I wanted to punch him in his face. I stayed silent.

"Answer me!" He said and hit the cage, making me flinch. "Hello" I said with coldness in my voice. "Now," he said, "we can do this the easy way of the hard way.

Either you tell me Cat Noir's identity so that I can capture him and his miraculous, and I won't hurt you."

"Or?"

"Or you don't tell me, and things won't be pretty."

"I don't know his identity," I say, trying to sound convincing. The key word is trying. "Oh please, I know you know, I have my ways to figure those type of things out. Also I can hear the way your trying to sound convincing. It's not working." "Still, I'm not telling you," I say in a strict voice.

"Then I guess that means you choose the hard way," he says while lifting up his staff.

Adrien/ Cat Noir's POV:
I run behind a building and my transformation wears off. Plagg flies out of my ring and into my hand.

"I'm starving," he says really dramatically. "Plagg, Marinette and her miraculous have been token by hawkmoth. I have to get them back."

"Tikki!" Plagg says. "I thought you only cared about camembert." I say with a smirk. "I mean, I guess I also care about, Tikki, maybe." I knew it. "Plagg has a crush, Plagg has a crush!" "Ok, ok, but we need to save them," Plagg says.

"Your right. I'll go get some cheese so I can transform." And with that, I run off towards the mansion.

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
For the past ten minutes, he's been hitting me with his cane. Finally, he stops. "Will you tell me now?" He asks. "N-never!" I say with a shaky voice.

He was about to hit me again but then a timer goes off.

"Oh? Looks like I have to go, but we're not finished here." He says and walks out. I try to find something, anything as to figure out where I am. I accidentally hit my arm on the cage. It hits on one of the cuts I got from getting hit and it stings.

I keep walking and all of a sudden, something hits my head. I turn around and see......

"Tikki!" She hugs my cheek. "Marinette, I found the exit, come on." I follow her and see the lock.

She goes in and unlocks it. "Follow me." She says and I follow she leads my out of the lair and leads me to a bedroom.

"Now climb down,"she says. "Wait, this is Adrien's room, which means hawkmoth is, Gabriel Agreste!"

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And did you guys see reverser! All the ladynoir moments🐞🐱Again, I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and I'll write another chapter tomorrow! Bye!!
~Tater Tot 🐞🥔🦄