Chapter 4

Adrian/Cat Noir's POV:
"She. Said. Yes to another date!!!" I scream as loud as I can without alerting Natalie. "Such a drama queen," says Plagg.

"Plagg, Ladybugs like my Camembert." "Oh my gosh, now I understand." "Yeah." This is literally the best day of my life. "Good night Plagg." "Goodnight Adrian and Camembert."

I stay up for like two hours thinking about Ladybug, and when I finally did go to sleep, I dreamt about Ladybug. When I woke up, I thought of Ladybug. Wow, I really am obsessed with her.

After I finish sitting on my bed for five more minutes thinking about Ladybug, I finally get dressed, give Plagg some cheese, and go down to breakfast. After breakfast I go to school. It's Friday, I just wanted to clarify.

When I get there I see my friends, Alya, Nino, and Marinette. I really hope she isn't mad at me anymore. I try to go and talk to them, but Chloe gets in my way. "Adrikins!" She says in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Uh hey Chloe, I was just on the way to talk to my other friends." "Uh, the baker girl, she's terrible, don't waste your breath on her." "But Chloe." I try to argue, but she pulls me away. "I bet the girl you like is me right?" " I'm sorry Chloe, but no." I pull her off of me and run away.

She's left there crying and I kind of feel bad for it. Then I remember something my mom told me when she was still here.

"Adrian, when you grow up, your going to be a heartbreaker." I still remember that moment perfectly, good times.

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
I see Chloe pull Adrian towards her, and he looks sad. Then he walks away, leaving Chloe crying. Then I see Adrian stop and stand there. I go to see what's wrong.

"Um, Adrian, are you ok," He looks at me. "Oh um yeah, I'm fine," he says. "That's good I..." "But are you ok?" "Oh um, yeah, why wouldn't I be ok?" "Well it's just, how I, are you ok after I rejected you?"

Oh.

It's about that.

Well, time to put on my fake face. "Yeah I'm ok, it's like nothing ever happened." I say with a smile, hoping he doesn't see through it.

"Ok, just making sure, bye Marinette." "Bye Adrian." After talking to him I head to class. Before I get there, I hear "everyone, bow down to me, I am love controller, here to make everyone fall in love with a certain person!" "Is that, Chloe?" I run to a empty classroom. "Tikki, spots on!" *transformation*

I run out and look at the situation. "Where is that cat?"

Adrian/Cat Noir's POV:
I'm walking to class and I hear "everyone bow down to me, I am love controller, here to make everyone fall in love with a certain person!" That's Chloe!

I go to find a place to transform, and I see Marinette in a classroom. I'm about to go see what she's doing, but what I see is unbelievable.

"Tikki, spots on!" She transforms and turns into Ladybug. I run before she can see me. Marinette is Ladybug!

Hey guys! Omg, Adrian found out, what do think will happen next? Come back next Wednesday to find out. Bye!!
~Tater tot