Chapter 24

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
After my mom signed our permission slips we headed up to my room and started packing for the trip. I know that it's a little early, but I like to be prepared. I was finding clothes when I noticed Adrien just standing there. Then I realized that he didn't have any clothes. "Adrien, how about this weekend I make you clothes for the trip. That way you have more than one pair of clothes." "You don't have to do that, I can just go get my clothes," he tried to convince me, but fails miserably as I cut him off. "I will make your clothes, that's final. Besides, it's not that much trouble, it gives me a reason to practice. And as for your other stuff, we'll go buy it later, that's what I'm doing." He opened his mouth to object but I stopped him. "We're buying your other stuff. That's final." He nods his head. Believe it or not, I can be really intimidating. I finish finding the stuff I'll need for 5 nights and 6 days and shove it all into my suitcase, leaving just enough room for my other stuff. I go and grab a bag out of my closet and sit it next to my bag. That's where I'm going to put my extra stuff. After that, I was hungry. "I look over at Adrien, and he's scrolling through his phone. "Hey Adrien." "Yeah." "Are you hungry?" "Kinda." "That's good enough, let's go!" I say and grab his hand, pulling him downstairs. "Go where?" He asks. "To get food, duh."  I lead him out of the bakery. "Why don't we get food from the bakery?" "Do you ever stop asking questions?" "I don't think I do." "Well, did you know curiosity killed the cat?" "Yeah, but satisfaction brought it back." I roll my eyes. "We're going to a restaurant that has burgers. Because, no offense to my mom and dad, the 'burgers' aren't that good. But then again, they are used to making sweets." I explain to him. "Ok," he says, without anymore questions thankfully. "What restaurant is it?" I facepalm. "Why do you have to ask so many questions?" "I don't know, why do I?" I roll my eyes and groan. "Adrien, if you don't stop asking questions, you will get no more croissants, ever!" "Ok ok, I'm sorry. Just don't take my precious croissants away, they're the best things that ever happened to me." "Excuse Me. Did you just say that your croissants are better than me?" "Look who's asking all the questions now." He says with a smirk. "Adrien," I say with some intimidation in my voice. He gulps. "I'm sorry. M'lady, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Scratch that. You are the greatest thing ever." He says and kisses my hand. "Apology excepted Kitty." We walk to the restaurant and both get a burger. I get a cheeseburger with lettuce, pickles, mayo, and tomato's. Adrien gets mustard, pickles, cheese, onions, and ketchup. He bites into his. "Bleh. How can you eat that? It looks disgusting." "Well it taste better than it looks. Want to try some?" He says while holding it in my face. "Not for a million dollars," I say, taking a bite of my burgers.

Hey guys. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Another one will be here tomorrow. That's all for meow! Bye!!
~Tater Tot 🐞🐱🦄