Chapter 19

Purreviously on Miraculous Love:

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
"Cat, you have to understand." " I do understand, and my choice is..."

Present:

Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
I don't know what to do. I mean, I could bring my mom back and we could be a happy family again.

But then some innocent civilian will lose their life. And if they have a family they spend time with, unlike mine, then their family will have to go through that.

I guess that means I have a decision. "....is.....that I'm NOT going to give you my miraculous, just so you can bring mom back," I say, pointing at my fath-, no, Gabriel. He most definitely is not a father.

He looks shocked, realizing I'm Adrien. But he recovers quickly.

"Please Son this will bring your mother back!" "NO, it's your fault she's gone, you don't want her back." I can remember it like it was yesterday.
(This is not true, this is something I made up.)

Flashback (still in Adrien's POV)

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and the birds chirping. It was a beautiful morning. Shouts interrupt my peaceful thoughts.

"Adrien is just a child and you expect him to live up to your expectations?!" I hear my mom shout. "Well if I don't now, than he's gonna turn out like you and not be able to do anything I expect," my father shouts back.

"Anything YOU expect?! This is my life, and Adrien's is his! You can't control us!" I hear the sound of skin slapping against skin.

I can't tell who it was, but someone slapped someone. "Emilie, I'm so sorry, please forgive me!"

So it was my father. Typical. "No, it's quite alright. I can see I'm not needed nor wanted here. Have a good rest of your life."

No, my mom can't be leaving. I run down the stairs to try to catch her.

"MOM!" I yell, but she doesn't hear me. "MOM!" I yell again. I was about to run after her, but Gabriel grabbed me.

"Don't bother Adrien, she doesn't care for you," he said. "NO, your wrong!" I shouted at him. It was only then did I realize my mistake. He gave me a cold glare. "You DO NOT raise your voice at me. Is that understood!" I flinched. "Yes, father." "Good, now go to your room and practice your piano!" I do as I'm told and go to my room, but I don't practice. I just slump against the wall, and silently cry.

A few weeks later, it was announced on the news that my mom was in a car crash, and pronounced dead.

When I saw it on the news, I cried. But Gabriel just told me to stop, because she never loved us.

End of flashback

To this day, I still believe that she loves me, and that she always has, no matter what Gabriel says.

I continue my rant. "You tried to control our life's and then you hit her. You don't deserve her. And telling me that she didn't love me is pitiful. I bet you don't really want her back!"

Then I remember that I'm not supposed to raise my voice. Whether or not I'm in superhero suit. He comes forward to slap me and I brace myself for the impact, but it never comes.

Instead I hear a whine that sounded like it came from..LADYBUG!

I open my eyes to see Ladybug in front of me, with a cheek that has blood on it. Gabriel steps back, and I give him a glare. I turn to Ladybug. "Are you alright?" I ask her. She nods.

I decide to handle this maturely and I call the cops. I hear the sirens and I know they're close. I break the butterfly window and wave at the police men.

They somehow get up here and I tell them that Gabriel's Hawkmoth. They take him and I go back to Ladybug, but not after realizing that Rena's gone.

She did use her power, so she has to charge her kwami. "Ladybug," I whisper, making it seem like if I whisper any louder, she'll break.

"Yeah," she answer back in the same tone.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you." "It's ok, I'm fine," she says, before pulling me into a kiss.

Hey guys! I loved the ending! But this isn't the end of the book, don't worry! That's all for meow.😸
~Tater Tot 🐞🐱🦄