Chapter 25

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
You know how I said I took a bite of my burger? Well, as I did that, I realized that it was really his, and I noticed that to late. So as the taste sank in, I realized what I had done and spit it out. Adrien was laughing his head off. I glared at him. I took a long drink of my sprite and continued eating my burger. And I made sure it was mine. "Look, I'm sorry for laughing," Adrien says while wiping away the tears in his eyes from laughing to much. I didn't say anything. "Hello. Anyone in there? Huh, last time I checked, someone lived in there. Oh well." It was really hard to keep a straight face, but I managed. "Marinette, I'm sorry. Really. If you want, I'll get you a slice of cake." "Ok, but chocolate." I said. "Ma'am Yes ma'am." He said and went over to the register to order a piece of cake.
Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
After me and Marinette eat, we head back to the house. Marinette was on her phone and then, "ADRIEN HOLY CROISSANTS THE PARTY STARTS IN 30 MINUTES WE HAVE TO GET CHANGED!" She screamed. She ran into her closet, threw me costume, and closed the door so she could get changed. I quickly change into my costume, and I'm finish changing just as Marinette opens the closet door. "Well, how do I look?" She asks. I just stare at her for a while. The cat suit makes her look even more beautiful, not that she needs to be more beautiful. "Y-you look, um, b-b-beautiful," I manage to say. She blushes. "T-thank you." And then there was an awkward silence. I decided to break the silence. "So, how do I look m'lady, purrfect as always." She rolls her eyes. "You sure are cocky." "Whatever, your just jealous of me, I pull off being Ladybug so well." "Well I think I look pretty great as Cat Noir," She says. "Yeah, well-" She cuts me off. "Stop being dorky, we have to get to the party." "I am not dorky," I say in defense. "Suuuurrree" She says as she starts running out the door. "Bye mom, bye dad!" She screams to her parents. "WAIT UP!" I scream, but I don't think she heard me. We ran all the way to Chloe's believe it or not. We were only fashionably late. That's how I put it to Marinette. Alya and Nino walk up to us. "Hey girl. Nice Cat Noir costume." "Thanks, your rocking that demon costume." "I know right. Adrien, cool Ladybug costume." "I know right, how'd you even get one of those? They were all sold out everywhere we went." Nino says. "Is that why you guys didn't dress up like them?" Marinette asks. "No, Alya says it's because every couple would be dressing up like them, but you guys took it to a whole other level. So answer our question, how'd you get those?" "Well, Marinette made them, we stayed up all night last night to make them." "Really? These are so cool Marinette." Marinette blushes. "It was no big deal," she says. "Well, what are we doing standing around here? Let's go dance!" Alya says. "Yeah!" We all scream and head out to the dance floor.

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Next one next week. That's all for meow! Bye!!
~Tater Tot 🐞🐱🦄