Chapter 10

Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
After Alya told me the plan, I jumped into action. I went to the store and bought a bunch of flowers and chocolates and went and ordered a large pepperoni pizza. Then I went to the park to set everything up.

As I was decorating I heard screams. I looked around and saw someone that looked like Ladybug, but black with red spots instead. And then, I saw a butterfly shaped mask appear on her face.

Oh no, Marinette's been akumatized! I go and duck behind a bench to transform "Plagg, claws out!"   *transformation*   

I run and see her destroying things. I look around the park and see a whole bunch of trees and benches missing. This akuma is all my fault. I should have just waited until after lunch to give her the bracelet.

No, this is not the time to be thinking about this, I need to save Marinette. I go towards her and she shoots a beam at me. I dodged it at the last second and it goes and hits a car. The car explodes.

"You, you're the one who cheated on me! With Chloe of all people!" She yells at me and fired another beam. I dodge it and let it hit a tree. I see a bag next to her, that's where the akuma must be.

"Just you and me," I say as I walk towards her. "What are you doing?" "Look, I'm really sorry, Chloe pushed me against the locker and kissed me. I went to the lockers to get you this," I say as I show her the red and black bracelet. "You got this for me?" "Of course, it's as beautiful as you."

We look at each other and start leaning in. "I'm sorry," I say. "I forgive you," she replies. Our faces are so close our noses are touching. I lean in a little more and close the gap between us. As we're kissing I grab her bag and break it while pulling away.

"Cataclysm!" I destroy the butterfly I see a purple and black cloud engulf her and then the normal Marinette falls to the ground.

"Kitty, I forgive you," she says before passing out. "Marinette, Marinette!" She doesn't respond. I detransform and carry her bridal style to her house.

As I'm going I see a little red bug creature flying towards me. "Marinette!" It says. Plagg flies out of my bag. "Tikki!" He says and embraces it. "Adrien, Tikki. Tikki, Adrien." He says.

"I'm Marinette's kwami, what's wrong with her?" And before I can answer. "Also, here are the earrings, I took them with me when she got akumatized. I take them and put them in her ear.

"Anyways, I don't know what happened to her, she fainted after she changed back." "What did you do to the akuma?" "I cataclysmed it." She facepalms.

"You can't do that, if the akumas not purified then the victim won't wake up for a full day, just bring her home." "Ok." I say and Plagg and Tikki start talking about random stuff.

When we get there Tikki goes into Marinette's jacket to hide. "Um, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng?" She comes in. "What happened to her?!" "There was an akuma attack and she fainted and so I brought her here."

She takes her and brings her upstairs, to her room I guess. She comes back down. "Thank you for bringing her." "You're welcome, I have to go back to school, bye." "Bye."

Hey guys! So what did you guys think? Tell me in the comments. And for today's random question, it is
Dumbest injury you've ever received:
Mines when I was pretending to be Ladybug and my yo-yo flew off my finger and I thought it went on the roof. So I go up there and it's not there. When I try to get down I fell off and the yo-yo was on the ground next to a tree😂 Anyways, that's all for now. Bye!!
~Tater tot 🐞🦄