Chapter 21

A/N
Ok so the "or so we thought" was just a joke. I'm really sorry don't kill me! Also, it's around Halloween time in the book so keep that in mind. On to the story.

Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
The next day I woke up with Marinette in my arms. I smile. She looks so peaceful when sleeping. She has no worries.
Currently in Marinette's mind:
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I think Adrien's staring at me. I don't want to check. He probably thinks I look like a mess!
Back to Adrien:
She looks like an angel! I get a text from Nino.
Nino✌🏼- Dude! Are you going to Chloe's Halloween party with me and Alya, I heard Jagged Stone is gonna be there!🎃
I mean, I guess I should, but I'm also going to see if Marinette wants to go. Before I turn off my phone I check the date and it's the, 30th! That means the party's tomorrow! It's fine, I just need to find a costume real fast. I shake Marinette awake. "Huh?!" She says. "Do you want to go to Chloe's Halloween party tomorrow? Jagged Stone will be there." "Of course!" She says and checks her phone. She has a text from Alya. I read over her shoulder.
Alya😜📱- Girl! Chloe's throwing a Halloween party tomorrow and she invited everyone! Are you coming?
She replies back.
Marinette🤗(that's what Alya has her as)-Sure! Adrien's coming to.
That's reminds me to text Nino back.
Adrien🙂🤺- Yeah I will. Marinette's coming to.
"So, what do you want to be for the Halloween party?" Marinette asks. "I don't know, we'll purrobly have to get one from the mall, seeing as the party is tomorrow." She rolls her eyes at my pun, but continues. "Really Adrien? You have me. If we stay up all night, we could have them done by the party tomorrow. Wait, what time does the party start?" "I don't know, let me ask Nino.
Adrien🙂🤺- What time is the party?
Nino✌🏼- It starts at 7
"It starts at 7," I repeat to Marinette. "Ok. So now, what do you want to be?" And before I can answer. "Wait! I have the perfect idea!" "Don't you mean purrfect?" She, again, rolls her eyes and continues. "I should dress up as Cat Noir, and you should dress up as Ladybug!" That's not that bat of a idea. "Sure, let's do it!" And with that, we start working on our costumes.
Alya's POV:
After me and Nino finish shopping at the mall for costumes, me go and grab some pizza before heading back to my house. "Why didn't you get a Ladybug costume?" Nino ask. "Because, I bet a lot of couples are doing that. A devil and angel will me perfect." He was the angel, and I was the devil. He wanted it to be the other way around, but we all know he couldn't pull that off. "So now what do you want to do?" I ask. "We could watch Netflix." He suggests. "I guess," I say and turn on the tv. We end up watching a few movies before we go back to regular tv. On the news, there was something about Hawkmoth. (It's the same one Marinette watched.) Nino has his mouth wide open. I already know all this of course, but so that I don't seem suspicious, I open my mouth and gasp. Then I remember something. "I'M PUTTING THIS ON MY BLOG!" I scream and take out my phone as I start typing frantically. "Poor Adrien," Nino says. Omg. Adrien's only parent he had left is gone. I entirely forgot about that. "Poor Adrien," I repeat.

Hey guys. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. But please don't skip this because it's really important. So school is starting on Monday for me, so I might have to change my updating schedule, I'm don't know yet. But don't worry, I'll still get 2 chapters out a week, one way or another. That's all for meow! Bye!!
~Tater Tot 🐞🐱🦄