Chapter 20

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
We did it! We defeated Hawkmoth! I pull away from the kiss with Cat Noir. "We did it!" I say happily. "Yeah, we did." He says matching my tone of voice.

I leaned in, and so was he. We were about to close the space between us, but suddenly, Rena Rouge came running in.

We immediately pull apart. "What happened? Did we win? Wheres Hawkmoth?" I cut her off. "We beat Hawkmoth, Yes we won, and Hawkmoth is in jail." I answer. "Yes!!" She jumps up and down and she pulls us in for a group hugs.

After the hug we all go back to our houses, but first I drop the moth miraculous off at Master Fu's. I take Adrien with me.

When we get home, my parents bombard me with questions. "Marinette, where have you been? Are you ok? What happened?" And for the second time today, I cut someone off.

"I've been at Alya's house, I'm ok, and that's what happened." "But why didn't you call us?" "I left my phone here." "Ok, we'll forgive you this time, but next time you won't be so lucky."

Thank the lords they didn't ask more questions. I hate lying to them, but it's to protect them. I know Hawkmoth's in jail right now, but you never know.

"Oh, also, I wanted to show you this," my dad says and turns on the tv. "Hawkmoth has been revealed, and it turns out it was Gabriel Agreste! He will be serving a life sentence in prison. He was revealed today by our hero's Ladybug and Cat Noir. With the help of Rena Rouge." The tv says.

I look at Adrien and squeeze his hand for reassurance. "Son, were so sorry about this," my dad says. "Don't be," Adrien replies. I take Adrien to my room.

When we get there we start talking about what we're going to do now. I mean there's no more Hawkmoth so that means no more villains. And that also means no more need for Ladybug and Cat Noir, or Rena Rouge.

That's reminds me, I need to get Alya's miraculous back. Back to my rant. All of that means that I'll have to say goodbye Tikki.

"I don't want to say goodbye to Tikki," I say to Adrien, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "Yeah, I don't want to say goodbye to Plagg, even though he is lazy." "Hey I heard that!" Plagg says.

"And guys, you don't have to say goodbye!" Tikki says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I mean, a little while after you guys revealed, and became a couple, we asked Master Fu if we could stay with you guys forever! And he said yes!!"

It was silent.

And then, "YES!" Me and Adrien scream.

"Marinette, are you alright?" My mom asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." We turn back to our kwami's. "Yes yes yes!" Me and Adrien whisper yell.

"Also, we have these!" Tikki says, while handing me a certificate.

Marinette Dupain Cheng

Owner of Tikki The kwami
Marinette Dupain Cheng shall be the owner of
Tikki the kwami for as long as she may live

Signed
Master Fu
And Plagg hands Adrien one.

       Adrien Agreste

                          Owner of Plagg the kwami
            Adrien Agreste shall be the owner of Plagg
              The kwami for as long as he may live

                                                Signed
                                                           Master Fu

"These are the official certificates, although we've never had this happen before," Plagg says. "Well we're glad that it is happening," Adrien says. Everything is going to be ok.

Or so we thought....

Oooh cliffhanger. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. And guess what. When I graduate High school I want to go to France. But I want to speak French and get the real experience. So I've been learning French and I know a few things. That's all for now, until next time! Au revoir!! (That means goodbye in French if you didn't know.)
~Tater Tot 🐞🐱🦄

Miraculous loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें