Chapter 18

Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
Yes! I'm free! As soon as Hawkmoth falls from Ladybug tripping him I run out of the window and use my staff to get to my window.

Just as I jump through I de-transform. "Ugh, I'm so tired. I NEED CAMEMBERT!!" Plagg says, flying out of my ring.

I go to the cabinet and grab a piece and throw it to him. "Hurry and eat, Ladybug and Rena need us." He nods and continues to shove the cheese down his mouth.

"Ok, I'm ready," he says. "Plagg, Claws out!"   *transformation*  

I run to Hawkmoth's lair. I see him, Ladybug and Rena Rouge fighting. I go from behind him to try to take his miraculous, but he somehow knew I was there.

When he turned around he punched my right in the nose and I fell to the ground. "Cat!" I hear Ladybug yell. I get up and go after Hawkmoth again, and I hear Ladybugs earrings beep.

"Ladybug, your about to de-transform! You have to go!" I say. "I can't just leave you here!" She replies. "Don't worry, I have Rena." I assure her. "Ok, but I'll be back as soon as possible," she says while swinging out of the window.

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
I swing through Adrien's window and land in his room. I haven't de-transformed yet.

"Spots off," I say, and Tikki comes out of my earrings and into my hand. "Marinette, I'm tired and hungry," Tikki says. "I know, here," I say, handing her a cookie.

After a while, she's ready. "Tikki, Spots on!"  *transformation*  

I go out the window and swing back into Hawkmoth's lair. And you know what I see. Guess, just go ahead and guess. Give up? Well I see....

What looks like Cat Noir's miraculous and Cat Noir pretending to be knocked out on the floor.

And you know how I know he's pretending? I can see him slightly open his eyes from time to time and also, if it really was his miraculous, he wouldn't be in his Cat Noir suit.

Hawkmoth is about to pick up the fake miraculous, which I guess is one of Rena's illusions. I see Rena and she's motioning for me to attack Hawkmoth.

I understand and go after hawkmoth, but quietly. As soon as he realizes that it's fake, he turns around and runs right into me. I, expecting the impact, stay standing.

Him on the other hand, falls down. That's when I grab his miraculous off, and a bright purple light surrounds him.

After the light, he is turned back into Gabriel Agreste. Rena Rouge comes out of hiding and Cat Noir stands up and comes over.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?" I ask, knowing that's a dumb question. Of course he's not ok. His father is Hawkmoth. His fathers going to have to go to jail. He's going to be all alone.

"Not really," he answers. I pull him into a hug and he hugs back. I release the hug and turn towards Gabriel.

"And you," I say, pointing at him. "Why would you do something like this!?" "I just, wanted to bring my wife back. Ever since she disappeared, I've changed. Maybe if I bring her back, it'll change me for the better," he answers.

I look over to Cat Noir. I see him about to take of his ring, but I stop him.

"Uh, Cat, can I talk to you in private?" I ask. "Of course, M'lady." I bring him over to the corner. "If he wishes for your mom back, someone will lose there humanity in return." I hope he understands.

"But Ladybug, this is the chance to see my mom again," he says. "Cat, you have to understand." "I do understand, and my choice is...."

Hey guys! Cliffhanger!! I know you guys might be mad, but at least you guys only have to wait till tomorrow. That's all for meow! Bye!!
~Tater Tot 🐞🐱🦄