Chapter Three

It's been a rough 10 months of training, but I've finally finished thanks to the help of the Gems!

Before the exam, I decided to go for quick run. I intended on running pass the Dagobah Municipal Beach Park. My mom would used to take me there when I was younger. The water was always so clear and beautiful, and the sand was so soft to stand on. It's a shame that people decided to turn it into a dump. No one goes there any more due to al the trash, but I still like to run by it.

As I was just about to arrive at the beach I noticed it was spotless! Not a piece of trash was in site. It was so beautiful. I started tearing up at the thought of being able to come here again.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by yelling. To be completely honest it did scare me, but I was able to recover from it. I looked a bit ahead of me to see who was yelling. When I found them they were standing on the trash that was once scattered throughout the beach. He looked very familiar with his frizzy green hair, but I couldn't get clear view to figure out who he was just yet.

I noticed that he began to lose his balance and started falling of the trash pile.
Something within me clicked and I didn't hesitate to move into action. I made crystals below my feet and used them to propel me forward. By doing this, I was able to catch the guy before he landed on the ground.

When I caught him I was finally able to get a good look at his face. And believe it or not, he was the kid from the news who tried to save his friend from the villain!!! Huh, I guess we do live in a small world!

His eyes slowly fluttered open, and then they got really wide. He started shaking and face turned completely red. Maybe he wasn't feeling well, he did just fall of a trash mountain.

"Hey, are you alright?" I sat him down and started checking him for any wounds, I then grabbed his face and brought his forehead up to mine to feel for a fever.

"W-What are you doing!?" He stuttered, he tried to move but his body was to exhausted to do so.

Before I could answer we heard a booming voice along the distance shore.

"Oh my... oh my... GOODNESS!!! YOUNG MIDORIYA YOU DI-" the mans booming voice suddenly stopped mid sentence. As I looked up I saw the symbol of peace, otherwise known as the one and only All Might! I quickly, but gently, shoved the boy away and started fangirling over the fact that All Might was standing right in front of me.

     "A-ALL MIGHT!?! OMG I'M SUCH A BIG FAN!! U-UH WAIT I'M ACTUALLY NOT A FAN! Wait!!! That's not what I meant!!!! I'm a fan!!! Yes, that's what I meant to say???? Uh anyway, what are you doing here out of all the places in Japan??"

"O-Oh hello y-young lady! I uh I HEaRD
t-this man yelling and t-thought that he was in danger!! Why that sounds about right......... BUT ANY WHO!!!! Y-You beat me to it young lady! How h-heroic of you! Now run along and head home. It's quite early to be out running in the morning!" All might said.

With a new found motivation and a yearning to not disappoint, I did what I was told. "YES SIR I'LL HEAD HOME!!!! THANK
YOU FOR BEING A GREAT HERO ALL MIGHT." When I finished my sentence, I motioned my hands towards the boy who's name was Midoriya "By the way I found him here by himself, I don't think he's feeling well. His face is really red and he's burning up, but I didn't happened to see any wounds.          W-WELL I'LL GET GOING!!!!! BYE ALL MIGHT!!!" I said as I ran off.

I ran for a couple minutes, replaying that scene in my head multiple times, but each time I would do so, my mind would begin to focus on only Midoriya, but what can I say, he was really attractive... NO (Y/N)!!! YOU MUST NOT LET YOURSELF BE DISTRACTED BY BOYS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR ENTRANCE EXAM TODAY!!