Chapter 31

??? POV

"All for One, I'm here to report."

"Ah, excellent! And you don't have to refer to me as 'All for One' my dear child. Now tell me, what information have you gathered?"

"The UA sports festival is about to start soon."

"I see, now we can observe every ones quirks. Midoriya's, Bakugo's, and what was the other ones nam-"

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes her. Once we get her we can use her powers to bring back your mother."

"I know fath- One for All."

"Hmp. Well now, do you like UA?"

"No, everyone is to cheerful."

"Well of course they are, the students are still unaware that you're the traitor my child. Once they find out their hopes will be crushed."

"Yeah..."

"How is Tenko?"

"Stressed like always. Alright I got to go. School will start soon."

"Ahh what a responsible child. Yes, go to school now. And enjoy yourself!"

I walked out of the abandoned factory. It was still dark out.

I could feel the cold breeze hit me, yet it didn't bother me.

My began to burn and I felt hot tears fall.

It soon became harder to breath.

"I-I'm so sorry you guys.... I didn't want this to happen.. I didn't want to be the traitor.."
Then a realization came to me. "Ha Ha Ha... But it's not my fault, it's All Mights! Yes! Blame him! I was only a poor defenseless quirkless child!"

________________________________
Longer chapter tomorrow!