Chapter 27

I walked along a cobblestone path. Beautiful pink trees with leaves that felt like silk surrounded the area.

The cobblestone path led to a a pond that had a gleaming waterfall.

I wore a white romper that was in crusted with rose gold jewels.

I wore no shoes, and my hair styled in an updo with a few loose strands.

Sitting on the ground by the pond laid a women with beautiful pink hair that had dark pink roses gently laying in her hair.

She wore a white dress that went past her knees, and she was to barefoot.

She was humming a lullaby, one I did not recognize.

I stepped closer towards her, to observe her more.

Unknowing to me, I stepped on branch.

The women stopped humming. She slowly turned to face me.

But before I could see her face, my vision went black. But I heard her call out my name.

"(Y/n)..?"

~•~

"(Y/n)..?"

"Why won't she respond?"

"....is she dead?"

"I knew there was something in those cookies!"

I slowly opened my eyes, and I found myself surrounded by the class.

"What are you guys doin...?" I asked.

"We were checking on you, you weren't waking up when we called your name." Said Momo

"Oh, sorry guys! I'm pretty heavy sleeper! What happened before I fell asleep though?"

"Well, I gave you one of the cookies and you ate it. Then a couple minutes later you fell asleep. I didn't want to bother you, so I wanted to the end of class to see if you would wake up, but you didn't, so I started to get worried.." Said Midoriya.

"Oh, I don't think it had to with the cookie. I think I was just tired. But it was nice of you to keep an eye out for me. Thank Midoriya!"

"A-ah n-no problem!"

"Class ended. Go home." Said Aizawa in an annoyed tone. It was obvious he didn't want us here.

~•~

During my walk home, I thought about my dream. It was really weird... well not as weird as the one where a polar bear ate two kids and I had to investigate it at a water park riding a camel. ((This was the dream I had last night))

I finally made it to the beach, I was still deep in thought and wasn't paying attention to where I was walking.

I ended up bumping into someone, causing them to fall over.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry i wasn't paying attention to where I was goin- Oh! I know you! You're Eraserhead with purple hair!!"

"Tch, that's not my name..."

"Then what is?"

"Shinsou Hitoshi..."

"Nice to meet you Shinsou! My name is (Y/n) Universe! Here, let me help you up."

I helped him up and watched as he brushed away the sand.

"Well, I better get going."

"Wait! Why don't we talk for a bit! Uh.... what's your favorite animal??"

".....Cats...."

"Really? I actually have a- I FORGOT LION AT SCHOOL! DAMMIT!"

Shinsou jumped at my sudden shouting.

We then felt the ground start to shake slightly, and watched as a portal appeared.

"Ah! There he is!" I Said.

Lion then skidded out of the portal, landing on his back.

"Well as I was saying, I have a pet lion!"

Shinsou stared in shock.

"C-Can I pet him..?"

"Yeah! Go for it."

Shinsou walked up to lion and out his hand in front of lion's nose.

After lion sniffed it, Shinsou moved his hand behind his ear and gave it a scratch. And lion loved it.

He was purring like crazy and rubbing his head up against Shinsou.

"Whoa! How'd you get him to act so cuddly?" I asked.

"Uh, I can show you if you'd like?"

I walked over and kneeled by him. He hesitantly grabbed my hand moved it to underneath lion's jaw.

He showed me all the places where a cat likes to be pet.

We spent almost an hour fawning over lion.

I looked over and saw Shinsou giving a gentle smile. I know I barely know him, but I can tell he's not someone who smiles much.

"If you want, you can come over again this week and hangout with lion." I Said.

Shinsou's face was coated with a light blush.

"I-I would like that.." he said.

"Great! Here's my number. Well, if you want it."

"Uh I do. I do want it.. thank you."

"Well.. I have to go, bye Shinsou! C'mon lion, lets go."

Lion got up and followed me back to the temple.

Before I disappeared from sight, I turned around to wave goodbye, but he was already gone.

Shinsou's POV
Finally she's going home. As soon. As she turned around, I hid behind a conveniently placed rock.

If I was with her for another minute or two, my face would've exploded.

Ugh, why did she have to be so cute and kind?

And now I have her number?!

Jeez, if I knew I was going to fall for a girl today, I would've just stayed home.

But... maybe I'll actually have a shot with her.

________________________________

Hope you guys like today's chapter.
Also, I feel like doing a Q&A because I'm bored.

If you have any questions for me or about the book please ask!