Chapter 18

"Where is he?" Said an eerie voice. "I went through all the trouble of bringing so many friends who are dying to meet The 'Great' symbol of peace. Oh I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to pla-" then the hand guy stopped talking.

     Aizawa and thirteen got into their fighting position ready to fight.

     "Kurogiri, it's her. It's the girl." Said Mr. Hands as he pointed right at me.

      "I believe you're right Shigaraki." Said the fog who's name is Kurogiri.

      I only stared back in confusion. Why are they talking about me? I've never even met them.

     "Why aren't the alarms going off 13?" Asked Momo.

     "Tch, good question... I'm not sure."

     "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this there only target? Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. And I think (Y/n) is apart of their plan." Said todoroki.

     "But why would I be apart of their plan? I've never even met these people, I've never even heard of them." I said a little scared.

"13, get them out of here and alert the main campus. If you all are to get separated from 13, make sure they don't get (Y/n). Use your quirks IF needed." Said Aizawa. "Actually, if they're able to block our sensors, then the might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, I want you to contact the school."

"Yes sir."

"What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own!" I said.

"I agree, there's to many of them even if can take away their quirks. Your power works best in stealth. You can't take on a group!" Said Midoriya.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Said Aizawa. "I'll leave it to you 13." He then charged at the crowd with no fear. One day, I aspire to be just like him.

"Now's our chance! Come on, lets go!" Said 13. We then followed him.

"There is no escape for you." We we're stopped by a portal. But this time, only Kurogiri came out of it. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, especially you (Y/n). We're the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to let ourselves into this haven of justice just to say hello." I didn't like the position we were in. We can do anything but rely on 13. "And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his lady breath." I then felt all the blood disappear. They were planning to kill All Might. "I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must of been a change of plans that we could not foresee. But we have The Crystal Gem here, so guess it wasn't a complete loss."

Kurogiri then stretched out his warp arms towards me. 13 quickly got in front of me getting ready to fight, but Bakugo and Kirishima jumped out towards Kurogiri.

Then there was a huge explosion causing me to lose my footing.

"Ha! Did you really think we'd let you tear this place apart and take our friend?" Said Kirishima.