Chapter 15

Before I could enter into UA, me and my classmates were surrounded by paparazzi looking for/asking about All Might.

"You! Will you tell us about what the symbol of peace is like as a teacher!" A women asked me.

"Wh-What he's like? ...Umm... OH! He's very muscular?"

"Can you please tell us more Miss!?" The women asked.

"Uh, I actually can't! Y'know, gotta get to class! Those assignments aren't gonna finish themselves!" I was finally able to escape them.

I also saw that Aizawa was was being asked questions from the same lady who asked me stuff. He seemed pretty annoyed and walked away, and soon as he did a barrier suddenly appeared closing is off from them.

~•~

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Said Aizawa. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know..."

"And Midoriya. You settled your match by breaking your arm again, huh? You need to work on controlling your quirk."

"Yes sir!"

"And (Y/n), you gave everyone a surprise with what you pulled during your battle trial.

Suddenly, everyone had their eyes on me. Becoming nervous, I tried my best to not make eye contact and to make myself as small as possible.

"Y-Yeah, I had no other choice but to use my other quirk." I said.

"Hmm, from now on you'll be practicing with your second quirk a lot more from now on. So be prepared for that. Now, lets get down to the home room business. I apologize for the late notice, but today I'll have you decide on a class representative." Said Aizawa.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too!"

"It's a job made for m-"

"I'll be the leader!"

Everyone wants to be class rep? Yeah, sorry, no. That's to much social interaction for me to handle.

"SILENCE PLEASE!" Said iida. "It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not just a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It's a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should an election to choose." He said with a very dramatic face.

Jeez, for somehow he made picking a class rep sound cool!

At the beginning, everyone had doubts about an election, claiming that we barely know each other, and how could we trust one another. But at the end we ended up agreeing on it.

We finally got to see the results and luckily I wasn't class rep. The top 2 were Midoriya and momo.

"Why Deku? Who voted for him?!" Said Bakago.

"I did" I said.

It then became official that Midoriya and Momo would be working together.

~•~

Finally it was lunch. I got some beef flavored ramen with a side rice and bubble tea to drink with it.

Satisfied with my meal I went to find a place to sit. But to my luck there wasn't anywhere.

I could sit with todoroki, but things would be super awkward.

And then there Bakugo, but I really don't feel like getting yelled at. And also what happened with Last time is saw him would make things awkward too.

I went to the corner of the cafeteria and sat on the conveniently placed bench.

A couple minutes passed and I was starting to get lonely. Maybe sitting with todoroki or Bakugo wouldn't of been so bad.

Just as I was about to get up, someone sat beside me.

And it happened to be my good friend Oliver!

But he didn't seem to have his note book anywhere, but instead a device around his neck with a speaker on it. It was tight around his neck, sorta like a choker. He seemed really happy.

"Hello (Y/n)!"

"Huh, who said that?!!" I got up and looked around.

"It was me (Y/n)." I turned around and realized it came from Olly.

"WHAAAAAT!! HOW?! Is it because of the thing on your neck?"

"Yup! A girls from 1-H with pink hair made it for me! Now I won't ever have to write down what I want to say! I'm so happy!"

"Aww Olly! I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm still having a hard time figuring it out. But I can't wait to use it to its fullest!" He said while doing a cute pose.

I would honestly die for him.

"RIIIIIIIIiiiiIIiIiIiINNNNNNNG"

What? An alarm? What's happening?

"There has been a level 3 security breach all students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

A breach?! Well isn't this my week? I fused with some one, got harassed, found out I'm an alien human, and now a breach at the prestigious UA high?!

I'm starting to think I'm magnet that attracts bad luck. Well, except for the alien thing, that's hella cool.

________________________________