Chapter 32

"(Y/n) wake up." Todorki said as he poured a glass of water on my face.

"Hello???" I slurred.

"Get up, we need to go."

I slowly got up, my body feeling sore. Wow, being fused for so long really effects my body.

Todorki lend me a hand and helped me up.

Once our hands touched I saw the vision I had before. Who in the word is All For One? And who's eyes were I looking through?

I pretended nothing happened and pushed my thoughts away.

"We should get you home. You look terrible." Todo said.

"Wow, thanks Prince Charming."

"U-Uh I didn't mean it like that... I meant that you look exhausted..!"

"Hey, don't stress about it Todo. Anyways, do you mind if you walk me home? I don't feel like passing out in the middle of town."

"Sure."

~•~

We finally arrived at the temple. Before Todorki opened the door, I stopped him.

"Wait! Pearl will be mad if she finds out I went to party and passed out. If she's here act like everything's normal and we just hung out. Can you do that for me please?"

He nodded and I gave a small sigh of relief.

I hesitantly opened the door, and waited for the flooding of questions, but none came. Before walking inside I looked around making sure the cost was clear. Seems like it was.

"Well, thanks for walking me ho-" my sentence was interrupted by a smack in the face.

I opened my eyes and saw a teal sphere on top of me.

"(Y/n) are you alright!?" Todo asked in a panic.

"Aw you're kinda cute!" I said. I reached out a hand to touch it when it attacked me.

"OH MAH GOD! TODORKI GET THIS THING OFF ME!"

The orb was soon thrown off me. It landed with a thud, a crack was heard right after.

A teal liquid came out of it. It gave a quick hiss before running off.

"Was that another one of your pets?" Todo asked

"N-No, I don't have a clue what that thing was..."

He helped me up once again. I dust off dirt I had on me and gave Todo an awkward smile.

"Weeell, you should go, it's been quite a long day."

"Yeah I should, bye (Y/n)."

"Bye."

I closed the door behind him and locked it.

I touched the bruise that was beginning to form on my cheek.

"Ouch. Now where did that little rascal go?" I said aloud.

...Hours later...

"BrUh where'd it goooooo????"

Giving up, I walked up to my room.

Lion greeted me at my door, I gave his mane a light ruffle.

I grabbed my clothes and went to go take a shower.

I turned the knob to the shower and set the temperature to warm. I got in and got my hair wet.

I went to go grab some shampoo when I felt a sharp pain in my head.

I gasped in shock and grabbed my head, the feeling almost caused me to collapse. But I was able to steady myself.

I slowly sat myself down into the tub.

My vision became blurry, but it wasn't like all the times before.

I laid my head back and waited for what would come...

~•~

??? POV

"I-I'm so sorry you guys.... I didn't want this to happen.. I didn't want to be the traitor.."
Then a realization came to me. "Ha Ha Ha... But it's not my fault, it's All Mights! Yes! Blame him! I was only a poor defenseless quirkless child!"

I kicked a nearby crushed up can. And cursed to myself.

"Goddamnit. Why... w-why? Why did you kill my mom All Might?? GODDAMMIT!"

I tightly clenched my fist and dug my nails into my palm until tiny beads of blood began to drip out.

"(Y/n)...." I mumbled angrily. "You're worth a lot more than you think you are. Other worldly figures will do anything to get you. Even if it involves innocent lives. So you better watch yourself... you better watch out for me." I said to myself .

I pulled up my hood over my head and shoved my bloodied hands into my pockets.

I quickly walked away from the abandoned factory and joined the crowd of people. No one suspected a thing.

~•~

I let out a pained gasp.

Who in the world is this person?

Other worldly figures?

Innocent lives?

Weird orb thingies????

BOYS??! Well, maybe that one isn't worth freaking out about, BUT STILL!

I got up, my legs slightly shaky from the experience. Once I could stand with losing balance, I continued my shower.

I put on my pajamas and went to go get my uniform ready for tomorrow.

Feeling pretty tired, I decided that it was time for bed.

I turned off the lights and joined lion in bed.

My eye lids felt heavy, but before I could drift off to sleep I texted the gems telling them 'goodnight, be careful, and I love you guys. See you soon.'

I plugged my phone into its charger and let sleep take over.

_________________________________
Okay look, I know I said it'd be longer, but it's longer than the last chapter!!!

....

Don't hate me!!!

Any who, that was pretty angsty.
Well! I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter!!