Chapter 33

Pearl never found out about the events that happened during the weekend and thank goodness for that.

I woke and did my daily routine.

I was getting ready to leave when Amethyst called me over.

"Dude! You got a sec?"

"Oh, yeah I do! What is it Amethyst?"

She grabbed shirt and brought my ear up to her mouth. "You think you're slick (Y/n)? I know what you did last night."

"EEP! Y-You do?? Please don't tell garnet and pearl, they'll kill me!"

"Hehehe! I was just joking, but from what you just said, it looks like you did do something last night. Mind telling?" She asked while poking my ribs with her elbow.

"Haha! Nope!" I quickly said as I raced out of the house.

"Jeez, that girl." Amethyst said with grin. Amethyst was about to go and do her thing when she heard a shout.

"AMETHYST! WHY IS THERE A CHICKEN IN MY ROOM!" Pearl shouted.

"Hehehe~ Oops!"

~•~

I was enjoying my scenic route when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I looked over and saw Oliver! He gave me a shy smile  before getting ready to write in his journal.

Before he began to write, he suddenly stopped. He put his journal away before pressing a button on the collar like around neck.

"Oops, I totally forgot I have this little guy!" Oliver said. The voice sounded about robotic, but otherwise it sounded like normal teenage boy.

Oh yeah! I completely for that someone from UA made that for him. Wow, how incredibly kind that person is.

"Do you mind if I walk you to school (Y/n)?" He asked in a polite tone.

"Of course you can Olly! I always love some company!"

Oliver blushed at the nickname. But quickly hid it before I could notice.

The walk was about a good 15 minutes. And our conversation never died down.

I had just asked him about his favorite subjects when my eyes drifted to his wrist.

What seemed to look like bruise surrounded his veins and it had a reddish blue color to it. And right in the middle of the bruise laid countless tiny holes that looked like they belonged to needles.

Without hesitating, I stopped both Oliver and I and grabbed his wrist. I made sure to avoid the bruise so I wouldn't harm him.

"Oh my god. Oliver what happened to your wrist?!"

He quickly retracted his hand and held it closely to his chest.

"Oh this? It's nothing! I had and allergic reaction over the weekend and had to use an epipen."

It took me less than a second to realize that something seemed off about that sentence.

"But aren't you supposed to use an epipen on your thigh?"

"Oh, we tried on my thigh but it didn't seem to work! So my doctor told me to put it through my wrist!" He answer confidently. "Oh and the bruise is from me panicking. The epipen wouldn't eject the medication, so for some reason I thought if I stabbed my self it would magically work!" He said with a small grin.

"Oliver.. you need to be more careful! And what exactly are you allergic to?"

"Peanuts."

"Ah I see. Well, I'm glad to see you're okay."