Chapter Four

"Okay guys! I'm leaving! I'll be back home later!" I said.

     "Did you pack a snack? Did you put on sunscreen? Don't forget bug spray! And have your ringer on so you don't miss my call!!! Text me as soon as you get there. NO DON'T TEXT ME! CALL INSTEAD!! NO YOU KNOW WHAT? FACETIME ME ACTUALLY!! Maybe I'll just go with you
(y/n)?"

     "No Pearl don't do that!!! I'll be perfectly fine on my own. And don't worry so much, it'll give you wrinkles!"

     "She already has wrinkles (y/n), are you blind???"

     "AMETHYST I DO NOT!!" And at that moment Pearl and Amethyst started arguing at each other.

     I tried to sneakily make my way out the door, and just about made it too! But Garnet stopped me before I could make it. 'Oh great! Is she going to give me a lecture like Worry Bunch Pearl?'

     "(Y/n)... Rose would be so proud of you." I gasped, not expecting her to say that. "I know she's not here, but I just know that she would be proud. But not only would she be proud, we are too. We know you'll pass, and we know you'll make a great hero." I started to tear up at her kind words. But before any could fall Garnet wiped them away. "(Y/n), I see greatness in you."

     "Thank you Garnet, you don't know how much that means to me..." I grinned at Garnet as she smirked back. She stood up and looked at the still fighting Gems.

     "I'll distract them for you. You better get going, you don't want to be late."

     "Thanks." I gave her a hug and ran out the door and started making my way to UA

       ~•~

     I got off the bus and admired the view. I'm finally here. I could feel myself start to fangirl. 'If I pass the exam, that means I get to train to be a hero! OMFG YASSS' I thought to myself.

 'If I pass the exam, that means I get to train to be a hero! OMFG YASSS' I thought to myself

     But then I realized that I've been homeschooled most my life. I've barely had any human interaction besides with Dad, the Gems, Connie and Gary the Mailman!!!!!

     There's tons of people I don't know here. Oh no what am I going to do.?! Maybe I should call Pearl? NO! I will not her! I can do this on my own... I think..........

     As I look around I finally saw a familiar face. It was Midoriya! And he was floating?!! Standing next to him was a brunette girl with chocolate brown eyes. She was speaking with Midoriya, maybe I shouldn't bother him. So I continued walking hoping to find Connie.

     It felt like hours since I got here and I still can't find her!!! U G H!! As I was just about to give up I bumped into a firm chest.

     "Oh my gosh!! I'm super sorry!! I wasn't looking where I was going and—" I stopped speaking when I saw who I bumped into. And let me tell you he was smoking hot.

     The boy was relatively tall. He had messy indigo hair that stuck out. And he had purple eyes with heavy bags underneath. If I only took a short glance at him I definitely would've mistaken him for Eraserhead.

     "Hey," he said with a deep monotone voice. "watch where going."

     "O-Oh y-yeah sure!! S-Sorry about that!!"

     "Tch, whatever." He said and quickly left.

     "Wooooow, what a good view he was." I said quietly to myself. I then realized that it was almost time to start the exam, and I still haven't found her!!! Ugh, great. Maybe I'll find her inside.

     I headed toward the entrance. I stopped and took a deep breath. I pushed away all my worries and fears and walked in with a smile on my face.