Chapter 39

"Uh.. How about I join Oliv-" but before I could finish that sentence, I taken away by a wild Uraraka.

"C'mon Deku! You have to be more aggressive if you want to get what you want!" She cheered.

"Ah Uraraka I was going to choose Oliver's group..." I mumbled.

"Oh... you were?" She asked sadly.

"Y-Yeah I'm sorry..."

Uraraka looked down at the ground with sadness in her eyes. She put me down and bowed down while apologizing.

Once she finished apologizing, she ran off in the opposite direction. Izuku followed after her, probably to comfort her.

I sudden wave of guilt came over me. But before it could take over, a hand gently placed itself on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Oliver giving me a reassuring smile. I gave one back as he lead me to his group.

His group had two other boys. One had blonde hair that was neatly done with blue eyes, and the boy was completely black with white hair.

The two boys quickly noticed me, but before they could say something, Oliver spoke for them.

"This is Neito Monoma, he can copy anyone's quirk just by touching them! And this is Shihai Kuroiro, he can merge his body into anything that's black! And then there's me!" He said while giving me a huge grin.

Neito brushes past Oliver and eyes me down. I stood stiffly unsure of what to do. I noticed though he did have a light tint of red spread across his cheeks.

"I-I've never seen you before, what class are you in?" He asked.

I saw Oliver make a nervous face before hiding behind Shihai.

"Uh 1-A"

Neito's expression completely changed. It went from curious to full on rage.

"OLIVER!" He Shouted. Oliver popped his out from behind Shihai.

"Yes...?"

"You know how I feel about 1-A."

"Ah But Neito she's different! She's the one who saved me in the practical exam!" He yelped.

Neito still wasn't happy, but before he could kick me out of the group. Midnight announces that we only had two more minutes to get ready. Neito sighed in aggravation.

Oliver gave him the cutest puppy eyes that I have ever seen.

Neito reluctantly agreed to let me join.

"Okay, now who's going where?" Shihai asked in a gruff voice.

"How about Neito goes on top? It seems like he has a plan." I said.

I don't think anyone expected me to say that. But Neito took it well.

"Why thank you. Finally someone recognizes my genius!"

~•~

Neito was on top, Shihai was underneath him holding him up while me and Oliver were by Neito sides.

All the teams got into their places. It felt weird being with a group from 1-b. I don't really know these people and the full potential of their quirks. But I have to deal with it if I want to pass.

"Tetsutetsu," Neito said while facing the group next to us. "no hard feelings okay?"

"Yeah!" Cheered the silver haired teen.

Present Mic began counting down, and as soon as he got to one everyone darted towards Izuku. But we didn't do that.

Neito, Olly, and I came up with a plan not to go to izuku. Actually, we weren't even going to near him. We all knew that everyone wanted the 10 million points, so we decided that we were going to go after stragglers and people with lower points.