Chapter 42

I woke up on a firm bed with a soft blanket covering me.

I titled my head and observed my surrounds. I noticed right away that I was in Recovery Girls office.

I looked at the table that was on the right of my bed. On the table, there was a role bandages, gauze, a pair of tongs, and a small bucket full of crystals.

I then looked at my arms. They were covered in bandages.

I attempted to lift my arm up, but it felt as heavy as a weight.

I let out a breath of annoyance and began to call out for recovery girl.

She immediately swung open the curtain that was giving me privacy.

"Ah finally you're awake dear." She shuffled over to a near by cabinet and grabbed some crackers. She then went over to mini fridge that was filled with beverages, ice packs, and many more things and grabbed a water bottle.

She made her way on over to me as she opened the two things that were in her hands.

"I bet you're tired. I used my quirk on you so that's  why you're all stiff and tired."

"Oh..." I said quietly.

She helped me eat and drink. After I was done eating, she grabbed a napkin that was in her lab coat and used it to clean away the fallen bits of what was left of the cracker from my mouth.

After she was done, she began to head out of the room, but I stopped her before she could.

"Umm excuse me, ma'am?"

"What is it dearie?"

"Who's fighting right now?"

"Oh well all the fights are over. Bakugo Katsuki got first, Todorki Shoto got second, and Tokoyami Fumikage got third. It's actually dark out right now. I do believe some students are staying after to talk with others, but I recommend on heading home."

"Okay."

I wasn't surprised that Todo and Bakugo got the top two, but Tokoyami did shock me.

I stayed a bit longer with recovery girl until she ushered me out of the room saying something about having to help the person who fought Todorki.

I grabbed my UA jacket and and rolled up the sleeves until they were slightly past my elbows. I also grabbed a couple more crackers before I left.

~•~

I wandered around the halls of UA unsure of what to do. I had got a call that The Gems had to do some hero duty, and Connie had gotten an important call from her parents. I think she said something about a harmless breach down at the lab in America. She told me not to worry, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

Now here I am, wandering the sorta empty halls while eating my most likely stale crackers. But hey they're edible, so why not eat them?

As I was enjoying my edible crackers, a blood curdling screech echoed through the halls.

Some of the students in the hall way scattered while some ran towards the scream. Me being one of the one that ran towards the possible danger.

I didn't realize how close I was to the danger until suddenly I tripped over something tough.

I landed on the ground and I felt my skin tear from underneath one of my bandage.

I winced in a bit of pain before turning my attention to what I tripped over.

As soon as I saw what it was I could feel my heart drop and a chill go through my entire body. And it felt as though my entire world stopped for that second.