Chapter 30

Omg guys! Thank you some much for all the reads and votes! When I started this book I'd never thought I'd make this far, but here I am thanks to you guys!_____________________________

_____________________________

The walk didn't take along, but it sure was awkward. Maybe going to this dance was a bad idea.

Well I can't turn back, todoroki all ready agreed to go.

"So Todo, ever been to dance before."

"No, you?"

"No, I guess this will be our first time! I'm excited! Are you excited?"

I got no reply from him. Not wanting to force an answer out of him, I decided to stop asking questions.

~•~

We've been walking for about 10 minutes when we came across flashing lights from an abandoned warehouse.

"I guess we're here."

"Yup."

We walked through a hole in the wall and were greeted by colored lights and loud music.

Everyone was dancing and having fun.

I made the first move and made us walk towards the middle of the dance floor.

Once there, I made us dance. I was the one doing most of the work, but I didn't mind.

But I didn't realize that a lot of the people there were staring at us.

I danced for a while until our form was exhausted. I could feel our arms become slightly harder to move.

"(Y/n), lets take a break for a bit."

"Aw fine.."

We looked for a quieter place to rest. We walked up to a bar and sat down. Todoroki took over and ordered us two drinks. I guess he forgot that we were one being.

The bartender gave us weird look before getting the drinks.

We sat again in silence. I knew todoroki wasn't having fun.

I beginning to regret coming, I was about to tell him that we could leave when an arm wrapped itself around our shoulders.

Our body tensed from the unexpected contact.

"What's a beautiful girl doing here like you sitting by yourself?" A guy said. He was an attractive guy, but I knew right away he was a fuck boy.

"Uh, nothing. Just getting a drink.." I said.

The guy squeezed our shoulders and pulled us closer. "The name's Kevin, and yours?"

"Not interested." Said todoroki.

"Whoa! Feisty! I like it." Kevin said with a smirk.

I could feel a feel cold sensation coming from one of our arms.

I looked down and saw and icy mist starting to from around one of the arms.

The bartender came back with our drinks.

"Oh, are you with someone tonight?"

"Yes." Todoroki Said before I could answer.

Todoroki took control and shook off Kevin arm. He then grabbed both the waters and chugged them.(( you don't know how hard this made me laugh XD))

Todoroki then made us get back up and walk to dance floor.

"Hey Todo. Are you alright?" I asked. I got no reply from him.

We walked into an isolated corner.

"Todoroki, answer me what's wrong?"

I once again got no answer. The cold mist still surrounded our arm. He was obviously tensed, I'm assuming it from Kevin.

Lost in thought, I didn't see Kevin trap us in the corner.

"Hey babe, why'd you run off?"

I could feel our heart pounding. It was obvious Todo didn't like this guy. Feeling responsible for the way Todo felt, I decided to take control.

"Hey man back off."

Kevin went up to caress our face, but I smacked his hand before he could.

I grabbed Kevin's shirt and brought him a little closer to us. I raised hand and used my quirk to threaten him.

A pink mist surrounded our fist, and a mix of white and pink crystals appeared.

"If I'm telling you to back off, do it. Or next time I won't be as nice."

I could feel todoroki become less tense which made me happy.

"O-Okay babe, take it easy."

After that sentence I felt todoroki become mad.
Because of him feeling this way, I couldn't hold our form for much longer.

I felt our body fall apart until our fusion didn't exist.

I saw todoroki push Kevin up against the wall and was getting ready to use his ice.

Kevin began freaking out and started shouting about how the hell did kids got into the party.

My body began to feel tired. My limbs felt to heavy to move.

I looked over at todoroki. He looked stressed. I knew coming to The party was a mistake.

But before I could apologize to him, darkness took over.

_____________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you all enjoyed though!