Chapter Twelve

"Huh?!"

     "I said I've been looking for you."

"But... why...?"

"What was that trick you pulled today during the battle trial? What did you you do to me?"

Todoroki asked me the question without breaking eye contact. It was kinda weird.

"Well, that was my second quirk..."

"You have two?"

"Yep. My second quirk is called Fusion."

"What does it do?"

"It allows me and another person to physically combined our bodies into one stronger being with extraordinary abilities."

He looked at me still wanting to ask more questions.

"So.. did you and me fuse?"

"Oh gosh no! My quirk won't let me fuse with someone against their will! What I did was attempt to fuse, and what happened was that my quirk realized that you didn't want to fuse and automatically canceled it causing us to fall apart!"

"It seems as if you know a lot about your quirk."

"Yeah, I guess I do." I said as I thought of Garnet.

When I was younger, she would teach me about all the wonderful, and the bad things of fusion. I guess because of that, it's made me kind of an expert.

All of a sudden Todoroki grabbed one of my bandaged arms and started to observe it.

"U-Um Excuse me what are you doing?!!"

Before he could answer, a book was thrown at him and the back of his head.

He immediately let go and started soothing his now probably aching head.

"What the hell..."

Then suddenly a boy stood in between me and Todoroki.

Once I got a better look, I saw that it was Oliver, and he did not look happy.

He then began to hit Todoroki, not hard enough to hurt him, with his notebook that he uses to communicate on the head.

Annoyed, Todoroki walked away, but not before giving me a glance.

I watched as Oliver stare Todoroki down until he wasn't in sight. He than quickly faced me and started writing in his notebook.

"Are you okay?? It looked like he was harassing you!"

"I'm okay Olly. I think he was just looking at the bandages. Besides, even if he was, I could of easily handled it."

He looked away from and slouched his shoulders.

He lifted up his note book and started writing again.

"I thought he was... and I wanted to save you liked how you saved me."

I felt a pang in my chest. I suddenly felt bad. He must of interpreted what I said differently then how I meant it.

OH GOODNESS THIS BOY IS PRECIOUS!!!

"I appreciate what you did though Olly. Thank you. You know what! Here's a thank you gift!"

I grabbed the flower that I was holding before and gave it to him.

He looked astonished by it, and was about to start writing a question, but answered before he finished.

"If you're wondering where I got it, it came out of my belly button."

He gave me a disgusted and weirded out look.

"Wait, that sounds weird," I said. I lifted up my shirt and showed him the gem and explained everything.

He then seemed pretty intrigued by it.

After a little bit more of talking, we decided it'd be best to head back to class.

~•~

     I opened the door and was greeted by of class 1-A

     "Hey! It's (Y/n)."

     "She's finally back!!"

     "Now she can tell us what happened during her battle trial!"

     Everyone then started to gather around me.

     "What you did was so cool!"

     "I wish I was strong like you!"

     It seemed like everyone was praising me. But, why?

     "Um, excuse me, but why are you guys praising me. It's my fault my team lost their trial..."

     I didn't even realize until now, but I was extremely disappointed that we lost. I thought for sure that we could win. I even used my other quirk and it did no good.

     Ojiro then came up behind me and out a hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing blaming yourself? You were the last one standing out all three of us. And you put up an amazing fight. You were great!"

     Those kind words made me blush. It was weird hearing a complaint from a guy.

     "T-Thanks Ojiro. You and Hagakure did great too!"

     I was suddenly lifted up into the air by non other than Hagakure herself.

     "(Y/n) you did great! Don't doubt yourself!"

     "Thank you!"

     I suddenly realized that Bakugo and Midoriya weren't in the room.

     "Hey guys, where's Bakugo and Midoriya?"

     "I don't know..."

     "Hmm, I'm going to go look for them. I'll be back guys."

     Hagakure put me down and said goodbye.

     I grabbed my stuff from my desk and went out on my mission to find them.