Chapter 23

Imagine yourself as Steven in the video
_____________________________

I opened my eyes to still find myself sleeping inside Lion's mane.

I gave a short yawned and attempted to get out of the mane. But for some reason I couldn't.

I tried again and again, but nothing worked.

God dammit, curse my thick thighs. Well, y'know what they say. Thicc thighs save lives.

I turned my head so I was facing lion and gave him a poke on the nose.

He opened one eye then closed it again. I sighed in annoyance and repeatedly poked him until he stayed awake.

"Hey sleeping beauty, I need to get out and stretch, and I can't get out. Mind helping me?"

He gave a low growl and tried to pull me out. But it didn't work. Maybe because he didn't have thumbs?

"Ugh, what to do, what to do..." I said to myself.

Going to one of my friends house crossed my mind, but I don't know where they lived.

Well I could go back home... NO! I can figure this out.

"Lion, lets get out of the bush. I need some sunlight."

Once we got out, we walked around looking for anything that could help. Just as things looked about hopeless, I heard shouting.

"(Y/N)!"

"WHERE ARE YOU!?"

I recognize their voices as my classmates.

Yeeeess! Maybe they can help me!

"Okay lion, here's the plan, I don't want to scare them so we'll just approach them-"

"AHHHHH (Y/N)'S BEING EATEN BY A WEIRD PINK THING!" Shouted Ashido.

I mentally sighed to myself. How did they see me?? And why is she calling lion a weird pink thing? She's pink with horns!!! But nothing against her because that girl is one of the many queens in my class.

"Don't worry guys! I got this!" shouted Calamari- UH, I mean Kaminari...

"WAIT! KAMINARI DON't!!"

He then used his electricity attempted to shock lion. Lion stood there unaffected and glared at Kaminari who currently had a fried brain.

"Whey!!"

Lion then brought up his paw gently taped Kaminari's shoulder, causing him to fall over.

"Guys! I'm not being eaten! I promise, this is my new pet lion. For some reason I can go through his mane, but now I'm stuck. And I need some help. Can you guys help me?"

"Sure, why didn't you say so before?" Asked sero.

I whipped my head around and glared at him.

"Well! Because Calama- KAMINARI attacked lion and I didn't get the chance to say anything!!"

"Oh, that makes sense!"

One hour later

I had tape wrapped around my hands.

Shoji was behind lion, holding onto him.

The others were gripping onto the ends of the tape.

"Alright on the count of three. One, two, three PULL!" Yelled Midoriya.

I soon felt the tape being pulled against my wrist. It began digging into my skin and was beginning to hurt.

"C-Come on guys! This is really painful."

"PULL!"

I sucked in my guy and ignored the pain.

Then, I felt my self slowly moving out of lion.

"Go guys! It's working!" I told them.

They pulled harder and I felt myself shoot out of lion's mane.

I went flying expecting to hit the ground soon.

"AHHH!" I heard a voice shout, it sounded feminine.

I knew right away that I was going to hit the girl, and there'd be nothing I could do about it.

As soon as me and the girl collided, I felt my body be enveloped in warmth and saw a bright white light.

"Ugh what...?"

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I heard Kirishima ask.

"Yeah I'm fine..." As soon as I heard my voice, I realized that it wasn't mine.

I began to touch my body, realizing that it wasn't mine.

"Guys... did I fuse,..?"

"Yeeeeah."

"Oh no, I'm so so so sorry whoever you are."

"Hey, don't worry about it!"

I did notice that this fusion felt oddly familiar.

We got up and walked over to the lake to see what we looked like.

And when we finally saw our appearance. I was in utter shock.

________________________________