Part 1: 2043

The year is 2043, as we re-join our two favourite families' The Cabello-Jauregui's and The Jane-Hamilton's.

It was a warm sunny afternoon in New York as a 19 year old Charlie Cabello-Jauregui stood in front of her mirror in her jeans and bra holding up two tops to see what would look best.

"What do you think? The blue or the black?" She asked.

Her best friend in the whole world, Ben sat on her bed trying not to stare though he was failing epically.

"Um...I...I guess the b-black." He stuttered.

"Ok." Charlie smiled and placed the top on her chair and flopped down onto the bed next to Ben.

Ben squirmed as he once again tried not to stare.

"S-So where are you going?" He asked looking straight ahead and not at the girl next to him.

"I'm not sure it's a surprise apparently, though he said it was going to be romantic." Charlie replied with a smile.

Ben just nodded and tried not to feel hurt. The boy tensed when Charlie sat up and cuddled up to his side once again still only in her bra and jeans.

Charlie had grown up to be a very attractive young woman. She was still tiny like her mama and she still looked exactly like her too, except she had short hair now. And not to be crass or anything and yes it may seem a little wrong but she also had like...way bigger boobs than Camila...and like his mom, Ben liked himself some boobs though he wasn't as obvious about it like his mother in fact he kept that very close to his chest because he respected women and didn't want to objectify them...but that didn't mean he never looked...he is human after all.

"I'm sorry I won't get to see your performance tomorrow." Charlie sighed.

"That's ok." Ben replied.

"But I feel bad. I've never missed one of your performances." Charlie sighed.

"Don't worry about it Charlie, you've got your reversals that night and you can't miss them." He replied.

Charlie nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

"For good luck." She smiled.

Ben smiled back, suddenly the room was filled with a buzzing noise so Charlie reached over Ben's lap to grab her phone...not helping Ben at all, she kinda noticed but didn't say anything, Charlie was not oblivious she knew Ben thought she was hot and being the super great best friend that she is she didn't mind showing him a little skin every now and then.

You see our dear sweet and adorable Charlie had certainly grown up in the last ten years. When she hit puberty everything changed. At 16 she went through a rebellious stage and became an even bigger diva than her Ma and Dinah combined. She also went for shock vale stunts like cutting her hair off and dying it pink for a week, she got her belly button pierced without telling her mothers and even managed to get herself a small tattoo on her hip that no one knew about till the beginning of this year.

Because of this Charlie and Lauren would clash every now and then though it never lasted and the two would always make up but Charlie was according to Dinah the most badass out of all of their children. She still had her dreams of making it big on Broadway, that would never change and she still loved giving her PowerPoint presentations but she was more laid back and not as uptight as before. She was also a lot more outgoing than her moms and very much boy-crazy. She had been on so many dates with so many different boys Lauren and Camila had given up trying to remember all of their names. Charlie wasn't easy or anything, she had only slept with two people in her whole life but she liked going out and just having fun.