Part 33: Quarrels

I live for drama

Also one more thing....I love you all *runs far far away*👀

************************************

Becky stood there holding the photo in her hands for a long time. She had no idea what to do or what this meant but she knew without a doubt who was behind this. Once the shock wore off Becky grabbed her phone and called her wife.

When Hannah didn't pick up Becky started to panic. She called the house phone, Hannah's mobile and her work but she got nothing. Becky was not going to lie she was actually a little terrified right now.

"Oh my god Hannah please just answer your phone." Becky begged as she waited for her wife to answer.

Once again she was just sent to voice mail.

"Hannah, please I need you to call me back...Please." Becky spoke into the phone her voice breaking on that last please.

Becky was pacing the floor right about now bitting her fingernails as all these scenarios flew into her brain of Valerie doing something terrible to Hannah. The more she thought about it the more she felt like she was going to either throw up or pass out. She really didn't know what to do.

Her almost nervous breakdown was shortly interrupted though by someone knocking on her office door. Becky didn't really register it until the person came into her office. She looked up when the person called her name. A wave of relief overwhelmed the blonde when she saw her wife standing there. She practically ran over to her wrapping her arms around her and held her so tight Hannah was sure she might actually break a rib or something.

"Oh my god Hannah." Becky cried.

Hannah stood there utterly confused by her wife's sudden burst of emotion.

"Becky...I...kinda need to breath." Hannah choked out.

"Sorry." Becky mumbled she didn't let go she just loosened her grip a little.

"Bec not that I'm not happy to see you but...what's going on?" Hannah asked as she gently pulled out of the hug and held her wife's hands instead.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Becky asked.

"Battery died on me...are you going to tell me what's wrong?" She replied.

Becky nodded and then moved them over to her desk never letting go of her wife's hands. She nodded towards the photo. Hannah tried to pick it up but Becky refused to let go of her.

"Babe...I kinda need my hands." Hannah chuckled.

"Right...sorry." Becky mumbled as she reluctantly let go of only one hand.

Hannah picked up the photo and just looked confused.

"I found it in an unmarked envelop that was on my desk." Becky explained.

"My face is scratched out." Hannah stated.

Becky nodded.

"There's no real guessing on who did this." Becky then muttered.

Hannah just stood there as anger began to rise in her. She was seriously getting fed up with this shit.

"I thought she'd left you alone." Hannah said through gritted teeth.

"She had...at least I thought she had. I haven't heard anything from her in ages." Becky replied.

"Right...that's it. I'm going to sort this out once and for all. Where is she?"