Part 59: One Big Family

So this is it...the last chapter.

This has several random time jumps in no particular order and not all of them are in the future.

(Listen to the song
To build a home - The Cinematic Orchestra while reading)

************************************

~~~ 16 Years Later ~~~

A very nervous and scared sixteen year old Nina Jane-Jauregui sat on the edge of the bathtub thinking it was the end of the world. She didn't know how she thought she was going to be able to hide this from her mothers ok sure maybe for a few months but she was stupid to think that they wouldn't catch on and by then it would be too late to do anything about it.

Nina sat there holding onto her favourite childhood toy Mickey Mouse as she desperately tried to think of how she was going to tell her parents.

She knew without a doubt her mom would be livid. She was going to be the most disappointed, she knew her mama would be sad but she'll support her no matter what. That wasn't to say she thought her mom would disown her but this is just something unforgivable.

Nina had been sitting there for a good half hour preparing what she was going to say but nothing seemed good enough for this kind of bombshell. The poor girl was brought out of her despair when a loud knock on the bathroom door startled her.

"Who is it?" She reluctantly asked.

"It's me, let me in you've been in there for fucking ages." A voice called back.

Nina hesitated for a moment before she got up and unlocked the door letting her sister in.

"What are you doing in here? You know if you want 'alone time' you should do it in your room and not in here. I need to re-pencil my eyebrows on." Bella huffed as she pushed past her sister to get to the mirror.

"That was one time!" Nina stressed in embarrassment.

Bella just chuckled at her sister getting all flustered as she grabbed her makeup out.

"And I was not...doing that. I was thinking." Nina added sounding a little sad.

"Again...think in your room." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Just leave me alone Bella." Nina huffed as she stormed out of the bathroom leaving her sister a little confused.

Nina was never the moody one, over emotional sure but never moody that role happily belonged to Bella so it was a little weird to have Nina storm out on her.

Not one for being out of the loop Bella quickly chased after her sister following her into her room and closing the door behind her. Nina signed with annoyance at seeing her sister.

"What's crawled up your ass?" Bella asked not really out of concern but more out of curiosity.

"Nothing!" Nina snapped.

"Ok well if you're not going to tell me I'll just go tell mom you're upset and she can get it out of you." Bella smirked.

"Bella don't be such a bitch." Nina whined.

"Then talk. Come on NeeNee we tell each other everything. It's like the laws of being a twin." Bella replied sitting on her sister's bed.

Nina sighed and then reluctantly told her sister what had happened and how she had to tell their parents eventually.

"Oh wow Nina...what are you gonna do?" Bella asked with worry.

"I don't know!" Nina cried.

"It's gonna be ok." Bella tried to reassure her giving her a comforting hug.