Part 16: Halloween Miracle

I'm late on this but Happy New Year!!

************************************

Hannah couldn't deny it. Over the years she had grown very fond of Becky in a Cheerleading uniform. She could pin point the exact moment her appreciation for it began. It was about six months after Max was born. Becky had done a lot of work to get her body back. Then one day she tried her old uniform on to see if it fit, which it did...anyway Becky was doing some stretches and well Hannah just so happen to come down to the basement of the Jauregui house to see her girlfriend's perfect ass in the air barely covered by her spanks and well she just couldn't help herself. After that when they were feeling frisky and they found themselves alone, which wasn't often unfortunately, Becky would bring out her uniform and do some private cheers for her girlfriend. Good times.

Hannah never thought she would be into your typical blonde cheerleader but...there she was getting super turned on by her gorgeous blonde in her sexy Cheerleading uniform.

Their whole relationship was built on physical attraction wrapped up in and infused with epic love. Hannah had never loved anyone like she did Becky. She fell hard and fast, which surprised the Aussie because she thought that her love for Grace was what all those love songs were written about but when Hannah found Becky down in the Jauregui basement at Lauren's and Camila's 20th anniversary party she soon realized that her love for Grace was teen love and her love for Becky was so much more. It was a forever love.

It was because of this that Becky cheating on her hurt so much. But it was also because of this that she was finally going to try and get over it, to move on and forgive her wife.

Becky was currently on her back with Hannah half on top of her and half on the bed. Their kisses were heated but sweet. It was like they were kissing for the first time. Both feeling like they were 16 all over again. It was exciting, passionate and just all kinds of good.

Hannah was always a very tactile person when it came to being intimate. She loved touching Becky's body all over and well the blonde was not one to complain. Foreplay with Hannah was just as good as the actual sex part. It just made everything so much better. Becky had missed this.

Right at this moment Hannah had managed to sneak her hand under the tight top part of Becky's uniform.

"Hmmm I've missed this." Hannah moaned against the blonde's lips.

"Me too." Becky smiled back into the kiss.

"We should probably stop." Hannah then mumbled.

Looking confused Becky pulled back a bit to look up at her wife.

"Why?" She asked with worry.

"Well...one, we're on Grace and Rosie's bed. And two...I don't want to do this while we're drunk. I want our...I want us to...I don't want there being any chance of me forgetting anything in the morning." Hannah replied.

"So...you want this? Like...you're ready you're ok with us...making love?" Becky asked a little unsure.

Hannah nodded and Becky couldn't stop the small smile that appeared.

"I don't want to rush it though." Hannah added.

"Of course." Becky replied.

"I know it kinda seems silly but...I want it to be special. To mean something for us." Hannah softly added.

"It's not silly. I want that too." The blonde quickly replied.

Hannah just smiled.

"God I love you in this Cheerleading uniform." The brunette added with a giggle.