Part 18: Apology

Grace had just got home from visiting Beth, Jeff and baby David at the hospital when a genius idea struck her in her efforts to make Rosie crack and lose the bet. Her beautiful Rosie had one weakness: Grace's abs. So Grace came up with a plan to get Rosie to cave and she would soon be looking forward to some new shoes, a bubble bath and a full body massage. The brunette headed into her bedroom and quickly got changed. Now in her skin tight shorts, Grace stripped her top off and put on her black sports bra. She grabbed the water spray bottle from the bathroom and gave herself a few sprays of water to make it look like she was all hot and sweaty before she went into the living room and got on the floor.

She waited a few more minutes till Rosie came home before she started to do her stomach crunches showing off her rock hard abs that Rosie adored. There had not been one moment where Rosie couldn't resist Grace's abs. Grace had this bet in the bag. All she needed was to flash a little skin and Rosie will crumble.

Like clockwork Rosie came home at 4pm and found her fiancée in the living room doing her stomach crunches. Rosie couldn't help the small whimper that escaped. Grace just looked so hot and Rosie just wanted to run her tongue down those abs and do some very dirty things with the brunette on the floor. She was about to go over there and jump the woman she loved when she remembered that bet. That stupid bet. But Rosie was not going to be the first to crack! Nope, na uh!

"Nice try Gracie but it's not going to work." Rosie told her, though she had to force herself to look away.

Grace just smirked as she stood up grabbing her small towel and moved into Rosie's personal space. Rosie had to resort to closing her eyes because the abs were right there and so were the boobs and it was getting really hot in their living room.

"Something wrong baby?" Grace asked innocently.

It was physically painful not to just reach out and touch but Rosie was determined. She braced herself before opening her eyes which she did at the wrong time because Grace had started to 'towel' herself down. Really she was just rubbing her hand all over her body with a flimsy piece of material. And Rosie was actually jealous of a piece of cotton. Like she wanted to just grab it and tear it a new one for getting the privilege to be all over Grace's body. She was literally glaring at a piece of material.

Grace knew it was only a matter of time before Rosie would crack. So she brought out her next arsenal. She started stretching and flexing her muscles right in front of her.

"I gotta get outa here!" Rosie yelled as she ran out of the house.

Grace just laughed and tapped herself on the back on a job well done. She was totally gonna win this all she needed to do was walk around topless and she will be getting a full body massage, a bubble bath, new shoes and of course...bragging rights.

Rosie drove as far away as she could from temptation. This was going to be a lot harder than she originally thought. She ended up at her mothers house. She parked her car, sent a quick message to Grace and then went inside.

R: Damn you, you sultry temptress! I'm at my moms house. Love you...be home for dinner.

Grace just laughed as she read the message.

-

Charlie sat on the couch with her lap top doing some research for her next assignment for Music History. It was her favourite class. She loved the music from decades ago. Camila came into the room with a glass of strawberry milk...Charlie's thinking drink. The young Jauregui gave her a small smile of thanks.

"How's the search going Charlie?" Camila asked as she sat down next to her daughter.

"Good...I'm still not sure which decade to focus my paper on though. There's so many good ones to choose from." She replied.