Part 23: Sex tapes

It had been almost a week since the events of Maya going into hospital and Becky and Hannah moving in together again. And it looked as though everything was getting back to normal...well on the surface anyways.

It was the last day of the bet between Grace and Rosie and even though they had that lapse when Maya was taken to hospital both girls were really, really ready for it to be over now. Neither one had given in yet so it was still game on.

Becky and Hannah were back into their honeymoon phase which was heavenly awesome. Her relationship with Max continued to strengthen once again and it was like the last seven or so months never happened. The only thing that would make it complete was if Valerie was out of the picture. Becky had noticed that she had backed off a lot now for the last two weeks which was nice. But it also made her nervous. The whole staff at the high school were to take a psych test with a therapist on Monday and she wasn't sure what this was going to do in relation to Valerie and her craziness.

Toby spent most of his free time at the hospital with Maya. She was slowly recovering but it was becoming more and more apparent that she did suffer some kind of brain damage due to her injuries. She struggled when it came to reading things because the words just didn't make sense to her and her speech was still a little slurred. She would also get slight tremors in her right hand when she had to perform any fine motor skills like writing or cutting something with scissors or even tying up her shoelaces. Toby did all that he could to help her. Maya tried not to let her frustrations show but it was hard. Ella hadn't been in to see her yet because Maya didn't want the little girl to see her all bruised and beaten. She loved the pictures that she had drawn her though. Everyday Toby came to visit he had a new one from Ella. Alex had been arrested and they were in the process of building up a case against him.

-

After her revelation Charlie didn't know what to do with herself. She began to find that whenever she was around Ben now she just got nervous and started giggling like a school girl and blushed every time he would look at her but while Ben was unaware Daisy noticed.

Lauren and Camila had been doing a lot of babysitting lately while Toby was at the hospital but they really didn't mind. They adored Ella and she kept Lauren on her feet, which was good because any exercise was good. On the whole having sex thing...well things were still iffy in that department. After all the drama with Toby and Maya and looking after Ella they hadn't really had the chance to get any further with that.

Normani and Dinah were just happy.

-

The early morning came shinning trough the bedroom of Dinah and Normani as the couple cuddled up together fast asleep in their comfy bed. It was moments like these that just made everything seem like sunshine and lollipops and rainbows. Dinah snuggled in closer to her wife as she began to wake up. It was rare for Dinah to get up before her wife but believe it or not it does happen.

Dinah slowly opened her eyes and she just smiled as she looked over at her sleeping beauty that lay beside her. Dinah never knew how she got to be so lucky to have someone like Normani. It still amazed her even after all the years they have been together. She carefully leaned over and placed a gentle kiss to her wife's cheek trying not to wake her up in the process. Dinah just smiled when Normani's lips twitched into a small smile at the sensation even though she was still fast asleep.

Not really wanting to leave the warm embrace that she was in Dinah reluctantly untangled herself from her wife's embrace and got out of bed. She had decided to do something sweet for her Normani and make her breakfast in bed. It had been a while since she had done something like this and she knew Normani would totally love it and yes it may even earn her some morning cuddles so that was always a plus.