Part 58: I'm getting older too

So the next chapter is the last one...

************************************

Camila and Lauren were over at the Jane-Hamilton house visiting their friends and getting told everything about their awesome hot air balloon trip. Normani had invited them over for coffee to tell them all about it and show them the gorgeous photos that they took and to secretly remind them that she was married to the most awesome wife ever. Camila and Lauren had to agree it did seem very romantic and the view must have been amazing.

"Who are these other women?" Camila asked as she looked through the photos on Normani's laptop.

"Oh they're the nuns." Normani replied with a smile.

Normani and Dinah had just finished talking to Sister Abigail or Sister HappyFace as Dinah liked to call her, about them coming up to St. Anne's to help them out and she had even managed to convince them that Dinah would help out too.

"I'm sorry what?" Lauren asked a little amused.

"Well it was Sister Bernie's birthday so their Mother Superior thought that a balloon ride would be a great gift so she and Sister Catherine and Sister Abigail all went with her and we shared our balloon with them." Normani rambled pointing to each of the women as she spoke.

Camila and Lauren gave each other a quick look silently asking each other if Normani was for real right now because the thought of Normani and Dinah interacting with four nuns was just a little absurd and not of the norm. Especially Dinah considering that time during college where she avoided everything to do with religion.

"All these women are nuns?" Lauren asked still unsure.

"Yep." Normani smiled.

"Are you sure?" Lauren then asked.

"They're our friends." Normani stated mater of factly.

"And they're real nuns? Like married to god and good and pure? Are you sure they were real nuns?" Lauren asked still not really believing the whole thing.

"Yes Lauren they are real nuns." Normani sighed getting tired of having to repeat herself.

"Quit asking Lauren it's getting annoying. Just deal with it alright. If my wife becomes friends with nuns you'll just have to accept it." Dinah huffed.

"And they even want me to help out with their singing group, Dinah too." Normani smiled brightly. She was actually looking forward to doing this.

"They have a singing club? And you're both volunteering to help them win their singing competition with other nuns?" Camila asked slowly trying to process everything.

"Yep. I'm gonna get them to bust a move and Dinah is going to help with the song selections and their singing." Normani smiled.

"Wait Dinah is picking their songs?" Lauren asked then laughed at how absurd that was.

"Hey shut up I have great taste in music." Dinah huffed.

"Yeah but come on I doubt those poor nuns would be comfortable singing what you'd be suggesting." Lauren laughed.

"It's not like I'm gonna get them to sing CupcakKe or something geez give me a little credit." Dinah pouted.

"Yeah don't be mean. Dinah puts a lot of thought into her suggestions." Normani defended her wife frowning slightly at her two friends.

She loved them dearly but she really didn't like it when they would tease her wife sometimes. Dinah was a big softy and she always took everything to heart. That's not to say she never did the same to them. Lauren and Dinah very rarely showed each other mercy but Normani didn't like it when it came to the important things such as this.