In Which it is Discovered.

...shut off his radio, not willing to admit it, but actually interested in Lance's music taste. The guy was fun, he acted and looked fun. He just probably wasn't interested in the cold loner character, who was? Shutting off his lights, he lay down on the floor against his window. Lance's music got much quieter now that the competition was over, but it still played in the background.

"Lance get over here I think I have proof that Keith has a diary!" Pidge screeched down the hall, lunging for the book he was holding. Soon most the entire castle was at his door, and he was clinging to the book for his life.

"Keith you liar!" Lance cried, trying to help Pidge get it.

"It's not a diary! And I'm not the kind of person who just changes the name because they're embarrassed, it's not a journal either!" he spat.

"Matt help us!" Pidge called. He was laughing too much to be any use, but he still managed to turn out the light and make the game much harder.

Pidge finally wrestled the book from Keith's arms, leaving him and Lance in a tangled up mess on the floor, and opened to the first page. "Wait, is this?" they asked suspiciously.

Keith sighed and shoved Lance away. "Yeah. Yeah it is."

"Keith is writing the story!" they nearly shouted.

"Aw hell nah," Lance interrupted. "If he writes it he's going to leave out everything about how handsome and funny I am, and make me some annoying side character."

Pidge looked up from the book directly at Keith, who back up into the wall. "I'm not sure that's your problem Lance."

Lance's eyes went wide, and Keith hid his face.

Of course, for the sake of not rushing the story because that's boring, and for humor, Lance is dense.

"Did he take me out all together? How mean!"

Pidge rolled their eyes. "Hey Keith? This is gonna be a thing now. We're doing this. Everyone, get to the main deck, we're influencing the events of this story."

Keith sighed, and, dragging his feet, followed. Now his only hope of venting was a group effort. Great.