In Which it's Mostly Shallura

Space mom is clueless. This has been addressed.

Space mom is walking around outside talking to mice or something. That's her hobby. Space dad watches her from his window. He thinks of all the times she was a good person, taking in their five dogs from the street, taking Blue from Lance next door, not validating her children.

•I'm sorry but I'm still salty•

Space dad decided he needed to finally man up and ask space mom on a date. Honestly are they even married yet? Anyway, space dad decided to go outside.

"Hey space mother in all her allure," he tried flattering. "Would you be so kind as to go to said rated R movie with me? We can dump the kids on Space Uncle."

Space mom smiled up at him from talking to space mice. She nodded. No words. I don't know I'm not writing these people to be realistic. I'm just fucking up their lives.

And so the kids were dumped on Space Uncle.

Keith was so distracted by his bullshit writing, he didn't notice Shiro walk in. He jumped in his seat when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Can I read this now? I want to see if I can help. I know it's supposed to be therapeutic, but I want to be able to be there for you Keith," Shiro asked calmly. His tone was so serious it didn't match the mood set up previously in the chapter.

Keith's voice was an octave higher as he shuffled, almost dropping the book. "Nope I am totally good and I do not need any help at this moment please be on your way space dad I MEAN SHIRO."

Shiro sighed. He wanted to finally bond with Keith, but ever since this book he'd been distancing himself. It frustrated Shiro.

Space parents arrived at cute smol theatre with actors on stage instead of a movie because for some reason.

The movie stars and space mom shuffles closer to space dad. She whispered something about how the 'pigeon won't boys with' her in space dad's ear.

A sex scene happened because it was still a rated R play and everyone in the theatre screamed like it was a horror movie. Space mom sat in space dad's lap for protection and screamed profanities at the top of her lungs. Mostly weird combos because she doesn't know Earth curses.