Ending(???)

"Keith?" he said, poking his head through the doorway. The forementioned** was curled up in a tiny ball of shaking anxiety. Lance pushed his way into the room and crouched at Keith's side.

Keith's shivering stopped and he froze in place, sensing the figure next to him from under the blankets. He mumbled a dismissal.

"Keith, can you tell me just how much of the book was real?"

The ball is blankets shook it's head, making no audible sound.

Lance pulled the blankets away, and cupped Keith's chin in his hand. His face was red, eyes swollen and cheeks tear stained. He'd chewed his lip raw.

"Keith," he said quietly, drifting off.

Keith pulled away, shakily trying to stand. Lance wanted to pull him back down, but helped him to the/a/any place with water. I really don't know. Just pretend they've been on some other planet this whole time.

Keith tried to drink something, and ended up retching from the effort. Lance put an arm around his waist (he couldn't reach his shoulders comfortably anymore), and guided him back to the floor.

"Keith, I need you to answer me," he said softly.

Keith's eye went wide, and he went into a coughing fit, his voice hoarse**. "No, no no no no please Lance no..."

Lance (who is in red now and Shiro must have fucked up Keith's relationship with her so in his arc he got over his impulsiveness so now Lance is the impulsive one shut up I'm right) pulled him into a tight hug, smiling into the scent of Keith's mullet. "Keith please, I want to know if I can want you."

(Is that a good line? I feel like if someone else thought of that it could be like an iconic book line, like "Always" which honestly shouldn't be fuck you HP fandom)

Keith felt his heart racing in his chest. "You want to, what?" He still felt so pitiful, a supposed leader, crying with anxiety on the ground, but now he at least felt hopeful.

Lance pulled away, and looked into Keith's purple eyes. His own flicked down to his swollen lips, and fluttered shut, hoping Keith would understand.

For the sake of cuteness, as much as I love dense Space Cat Keith, he pushed his raw lips gently into Lance's. Lance had sweet grape chapstick, which tasted nice with the dried salt and tears.

Okay so.

**My auto-correct is acting up so I tried. I have no idea if I fucked up here.

I have you an ending. So far I'm struggling with the other fic, so I came back to this for a chapter. It's only four hundred, so it's super short, but so were the first chapters.

Comment if you want like a teaser chapter here for the other one. I really like the idea for that one, so please read it when I finally post it. It's going to be called "Time Stamp," and the first chapter is absolutely fucking awful and just a basic background knowledge thing. The rest is cool so far. It's slow burn Klance, and takes place before Katie is Pidge, so you get to see Matt teasing her a lot.