In Which There is Reject.

•Please I know I probably butchered Keith but still don't just stop reading please•

Coming back from a mission, first thing Keith did was look for the book. He found it in its place hidden in the back of his closet, a relieved sigh escaping his lips.

Shiro walked into his room, sweating and exhausted, in the hopes of asking Keith about training, and saw the book in his hands.

"What is that?" he said bluntly.

"I, uh," Keith stuttered.

"I thought we gave up on that."

Keith felt his face heat up. "I've, actually been doing it with the others, one on one," he said softly.

Shiro sat down at the edge of Keith's bed, waiting.

"What are you doing?" he tried cautiously.

"Read it."

Keith felt his blush darken, and shuffled towards the door. "Uh, yeah, maybe, uhm, PIDGE!" he shouted, dashing out of the room.

He found them messing with some cords in the control room, and shoved the book in front of them, getting their attention.

Understanding without need for words, Pidge beckoned for Keith to follow and scaled the wall, opening the air ducts.

Lance made a move to-

"Pidge, where do I go from here," he whispered urgently. "This is going to be my rejection scene. What do I do for maximum heartbreak."

Pidge snickered and sat in thought, finally answering. "You know, make it simple. Make him just like, hug her goodbye, something normal. And she freaks out. And," she said, scanning the end of the last entry, "why is Hunk scarred exactly?"

Keith hid a smile. "No one else gets to read the story as a whole until it's finished."

Lance made a move to hug Nyma as she left early, having made a homophobic remark while he was out of the room. She gagged and shoved him away. Poor cu- Cuban, reject.

"Keith, what were you trying to write," Pidge asked, their voice singsongy.

Keith shifted and tried to glare at them, but couldn't meet their eyes.

"Okay we have homophobic Nyma, heartbroken Lance, scarred for life Hunk, cheating space dads, and alien obsessed me. We need to incorporate Coran Coran the gorgeous man and gay ass Keith," Pidge listed, changing the subject.

"WHAT!" Keith sputtered.

Pidge shrugged. "So I guess we should start by addressing what you were actually going to write, because it sure as hell wasn't Cuban."

Keith huffed and looked down at his book.

As for some reason they decided on it, they all watched-

"Pidge I need a white girl movie for this."

"In a heartbeat. The whitest movie out there is Clueless."

"Thank you for being educated on the ignorance of our peers."

They all watched Clueless and Lance was too sad to even act along to the entire movie because that's how much he has memorized I swear.

To try and make up for the depressing atmosphere of Hunk and Lance Keith preforms the entire thing with space mom, who is clueless of space dad's infidelity.

Of course pigeon is asleep and can't record it muahahahah.

"How cruel!" Pidge gasped.

And then everyone feel asleep I don't know the real pigeon isn't inspiring me I don't know what to write.