In Which I Forgot Shit

"LANCE YOU ASSHOLE GET BACK HERE," Keith screamed down the hall.

"LANGUAGE KEITH" Shiro yelled back.

Lance screeched in mock fear from his room.

Pidge scurried to Keith's doorway to investigate, seeing the book thrown to the floor and cracking up. "Wait wait Keith what did he write!?" they gasped, sliding across the floor.

Keith tried to grab the book first, but ended up pouting on the floor while they laughed their ass off. Pidge took a picture of pouty Keith for Lance.

Pidge summarized what Lance had written, exaggerating just how jealous he should be. "Dude Keith now you have to write another chapter to get back at him!"

•I don't honestly remember what happened last chapter I'm sorry•

Keith rolled his eyes, ignoring his heartbeat, and took the book back.

Lance doesn't remember whatever he wrote, because as far as Pidge said there was alcohol. Now he's back to heartbroken. "Nyma Nyma Nyma why do you hate me so," he kept crying into a pillow.

Keith brought him a soda while he moped.

Random girl named Ezor wandered through the door. She's space mom's friends now.

"Hey, watcha doin?" she said.

"Mourning my love life."

She furrowed her brow. "Why? You're like the only cute Cuban I know. And I don't know any Cubans."

Lance sat up, gesturing dramatically. "I know right?! Why did she leave!?"

Keith called up from downstairs, "Because she's homo/bi/trans phobic. That's most of the people here."

Lance blinked a few times. "Oh yeah."

Ezor put a hand on his back-

"Wait Pidge why didn't you interrupt me yet?"

They looked up. "Wait what? Oh, OH! Yeah, uh, fuck Nyma."

"That's it?"

Pidge rolled their eyes. "Okay right now I'm TIRED, I'm being NICE, and I want to READ. Let me."

Ezor put a hand on his back in consolation. Magic time goes by no one really knows what happened but now Keith walks in with another soda because he's helpless and that's and arguing are the only ways he can figure out how to talk to cute guys. And Lance is making a move on Ezor.

"EW NO NO HETERO IN MY ROOM OUT OUT OUT!" he screeched.

Ezor gently pushed Lance away in rejection though too. And Lotor showed up at the window. He was glaring at Ezor. And then saw Keith and ran. I think smt happened last chapter with him that Keith was supposed to disapprove of. So now he's running.

"L-Lotor? What was he doing here?" Ezor asked. Lance in the story doesn't even know so he says so but real Lance I swear I will kill you if there's a real reason for him to be here plotwise.

Space dads can be heard talking loudly and fakely downstairs about kids these days.

Keith threw the book at Pidge. "Inspiration time. Unless you're too tired. Which the want to read should be enough motivation to fix."