chapter 1: the chosen

After a great war between light and dark there were five brave heroes on their way back to their respective home kingdoms they were Gallatin the silent Warrior, Ordon the dragonoid, Cressida the undine, miss Haze then Falconoid and Marron the mage. "That was one hell of a battle am I right" said Ordon "it sure was" said Cressida and the others beside Gallatin who just nodded "let's all get some sleep for tonight" said Ordon then after a while when it was late at night everybody was awoken by the sound of five crying babies "did anybody else hear the sound of babies crying?" said Cressida all the others beside Gallatin said "yes" "then let's look for the ones that are making that noise?" said miss Haze. Then the five started to look for the crying baby but none had any luck when Gallatin taped Marron on the shoulder "what is it Gallatin?" said Marron then Gallatin pointed towards the river then in a flash Marron called to the others to come quickly "what is it Marron?" asked Ordon "look out on the river" said Marron. When everybody looked out they saw five straw baskets where the crying was coming from "we must go and save whoever is in those baskets" said miss Haze "I agree" said Marron.

The five jumped into the river and swam towards the baskets and brought them to shore. When they got back to shore they looked at what was in the baskets inside were four boys and one girl "there are notes in the baskets and books with relics" said miss Haze "there is a name on this piece of paper" said Marron "this one says this is Dylan Zaharias a human he will be the legendary warrior of stars" said Marron "this says this is Cameron Palamedes another human child he will be the legendary warrior of earth" read Marron for Gallatin "this says this is Kaytlyn Frost an half undine and half tigeroid child she will be the legendary warrior of water" said Cressida "this says this is William Wyvern a dragonoid child the legendary warrior of fire" said Ordon "lastly this one says this is Malcolm Ikutsu a Falconoid child and he will be the legendary warrior of air" said miss Haze.

"So these must be the ones the prophecy spoke of?" said Marron "yes but there are meant to be six where is the legendary warrior of ice?" asked Ordon "I don't know but we have to keep the five we have safe we have to keep them apart from one another" said Cressida "I agree with Cressida we should keep them apart to make sure they stay safe" said Marron "we should take one each to our own kingdoms" said Ordon "I'll take Malcolm with me" said miss Haze "then I'll take Katelin with me" said Cressida "we will take the two human children with us" said Marron as Gallatin nodded "then that will leave me with William to look after" said Ordon "what should we do with the books and relics?" said miss Haze "I will cast a spell on the six books to turn them into a box and place the relics inside" said Marron "so who will look after them?" asked Cressida "we will take turns of watching over them" said Ordon "ok then Morphix" said Marron then the books started to merge together to become a wooden box then they all placed the relics in side with a letter for when the children are ready.

"So who will look after them first?" asked Cressida "I will" said miss Haze "then we will" said Marron as Gallatin nodded "then I will go next" said Cressida "then that means I'm last" said Ordon. The next day the ten heroes were on their way when they reached a cross inner section they went their separate ways "I hope we will see each other again sometime in the future" said Marron "as do I" said Cressida. Then they all went their separate ways and started their new lives with the children they looked after and the box was taken by miss Haze and when three years have passed they would pass it to the next one and the next.