chapter 8: Shannon the shadow mage lord

"So you are the one who defeated my shadow riders are you?" said Shannon "yes I am why do you ask?" I replied then the winds got even violetear "you'll regret doing that to my sons" said Shannon "wait they are your sons?" I said "so how did you beat them little boy?" asked Shannon "be careful dad he is a celestial mage" said Axle "a celestial mage that's impossible their all extinct and have been for years" said Shannon "I'm telling you the truth dad he is a celestial mage" said Axle.

"Stop being ridiculous they no longer exist" said Shannon "are you sure about that" I said "of course I am because I was the one who ended them" said Shannon "hay kid get away from him he's dangerous" said a voice behind me "Dylan get down hurry" said another that sounded like Cameron when I turned around I saw it was Cameron, Malcolm, William and three guards "this isn't the last time you'll see us" said Shannon before he and his sons and their wyverns disappeared "Dylan are you okay?" asked Cameron. "I'm fine I took care of the three shadow riders by myself like I said I would" I said.

"Yay and how many spells did you have to use to defeat them?" asked Malcolm "only one why?" I replied "WHAT! Only one spell, how is that possible?" asked Cameron, Malcolm and William "well I had already summoned Sagittarius as you know so I just used celestial garments to change into his clothes and used my bow to do my shooting star shoot the same as Sagittarius did and knocked two of them out when they hit the ground then their farther Shannon showed up and you know the rest" I explained. "So you took down the shadow riders all by yourself young man?" asked a man in golden red armor "yes and if I'm not being too rude, who are you?" I asked "Dylan I can't believe you don't know" said Cameron "this is Dragonic overlord Undeux the king of the Kagero Kingdom" said William "oh my deepest apologies my lord" I said.

"It's quite alright this is the first time we've met" said king Undeux "it is a great pleasure to meet you your highness" I said bowwing "so you four are the apart of the legendary six warriors are you?" asked the king "yes we are but we are missing two of our members" I answered then I remembered "how is Ordon and what happened to the book of water and ice and the ring and neckless?" I said worried "no need to worry Ordon, the books and the relics are fine all five are at the hospital" said first of the guard "so how is Ordon?" I asked impatiently "clam down he's stable and getting better" said the seconded guard "can I go see him please?" I asked "of course you can young man" said the king.

In the hospital room where they kept Ordon "he looks so peaceful" I said then I saw the books and relics on the table "I think it would be best if we take thebooks and relics with us to keep Ordon and this kingdom safe" I said "I think your right we can't let anyone else get hurt for protecting our destiny" said Malcom both Cameron and William nodded in agreement "so in the morning we leave to find the next warrior" said William Malcolm, Cameron and I all nodded inagreement "Dylan is that you my boy?" said Ordon weakly "yes old friend bestill your still recovering take it easy" I said with a guilty look on my face"don't feel guilty about what happened to me I decided not to give them thebooks and relics it's not your fault" said Ordon "yes it is if I didn't ask you to..." I said "now stop right there Dylan I made Marron a promise to take care of you until you are able to yourself and that what I'm going to do" said Ordon "so when are all five of usleaving?" asked Ordon "what! you're not coming with us it's too dangerous" I said "I don't care I'm coming if you like it or not" Ordon said stubbornly "fine but at least wait till you can walk properly please" the others and Iasked.