chapter 16: the unresentful challenge

A little while later Cressida came back down the stairs "she'll be down in just a moment" Cressida told us then we heard footsteps running down the stairs "Dylan it's so go to see you again" said Kaytlyn as she gave me a big hug "it's good to see you to Kaytlyn, how have you been?" I asked "purity good actually" replied Kaytlyn "oh these are my other friends this is Caron, Malcolm, William and Ordon" I said "it is a pledger to meet all of you my name is Kaytlyn Frost" said Kaytlyn.

"Kaytlyn there is a reason why we came to see you" I said catching her attention "what is it you want with me?" asked Kaytlyn "well Ordon can you please take out the remaining two spell books please?" I asked "of course my boy here they are" said Ordon as he placed the two remaining books with the water drop and snow flake on them "Kaytlyn can you please pick up each book one at a time please?" I asked Kaytlyn looked at then the books and then picked up the one with the snow flake but nothing happened then she put it down and picked up the other book and the book glow brightly "what's going on?" asked Kaytlyn "that means that you are the legendary warrior of water Kaytlyn" answered Malcolm "here is the relic that goes with the book" said Ordon as he handed Kaytlyn the serpent ring.

"What do we do now?" asked Cressida the others and I were all thinking the same thing but Malcolm, Cameron and I remembered the prophecy "the last member of our group is on the evil side at this moment" said Malcolm "how do you know that?" asked Kaytlyn "because of the prophecy" I replied "what prophecy may that be?" asked Cressida with looks that we got from all the other Cameron, Malcolm and I started to recite the prophecy.

When one of three strong kingdoms fall

Six great heroes shall appear to save all

An Undine, A Human, A Dragonoid, An Falconoid, Tigernoid and A Celestial Mage

With creatures of water, earth, fire, air, ice and star

All come together to win the war

But the one that controls ice will be dark

He will come to the light when he finds out the truth

Hippocamp's scale, phoenix's ash

Eagles feather, deer's antlers and

Snow Tiger's fang

But unknown to the sixth how controls the stars

There is a secret to be found out about their past

With that comes foxes claw

Bring all six together at first light of dawn

To see the spells truth.

"Wow that's so deep, so are we really meant to save the world?" asked Kaytlyn "so what are we meant to do now?" asked William. "We must leave the kingdom to protect everybody here" I replied "but I don't want to leave my home" said Kaytlyn "you must if you don't want your home attacked" said Malcolm "it happened to our house in the Kagero kingdom"said William and Ordon then there was a knock at the door Cressida went to open it when a familiar voice coming from the other side. "Kaytlyn, oh Kaytlyn comedown from your room and join me for a walk around the kingdom" said the voice"ah, its Damian again" said Kaytlyn angrily "he still comes here to ask you out?" I asked "yes last time he brought flowers with him" replied Kaytlyn "is he really that bad?" asked William "yes ever since we were kids he wouldn't leave me alone that's why I always looked forward to the times Marron and Dylan came over that was the only time he'd leave me alone" Kaytlyn told them. "Wow that is annoying, but he still comes" said Malcolm "yes and he won't take no for an answer" said Kaytlyn then Kaytlyn turn to me and asked "Dylan can you fight him again just so he can leave me alone?" asked Kaytlyn I let out a sighand went to the door.